Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer hasn't heard anything about wheel delays. Spoke to Ford Performance as well and no info there either that he was aware of but not sure he would be in the know there or have told me regardless.

All on track schedule wise for November still with no changes thankfully.
Sponsored

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My arrived at Atlanta Rail yard October 6th. I was told by Ford should arrive at dealer between 11-17 October. Yesterday Ford said it should be at dealer on the 24th, but it could get pushed out. Not enough trucks and drivers.

So 18 days if it gets to dealer on 24th.
Man that’s a long time just sitting there. The rail yard is 20 miles from my dealer and 5 miles from my work. Wish I could just pay the dealer and pick up from the rail yard myself…yet my dealer says they get deliveries every day, Monday - Friday.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
To everyone that received their Bronco Raptor via rail….how long did it sit at the rail yard before transport to the dealer? Mine has been sitting at the rail yard for a week now. I think Ford gets charged a storage fee after 4 days….
My Badlands was 3 weeks at Mira Loma, but the Raptor was 4 days.

dblotb

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Purchased my Raptor from dealer @ 15k markup back in april, dealer said he received 10 allocations, he submitted mine third. Changed it to a 2023 9/23 When y'all think i'm gonna get this thing by?

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine sat at the rail yard for a week.

Sponsored

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice! It is awesome and pretty sure nobody is buying this to commute in. Just schedule full PPF for the front, sides and flares. Might as well go all in. 😁
Pricing out PPF at a few places. I’ll have to wait till they address the paint blemishes though.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Please let us know the prices for the PPF
I’m in CA so there is always that sunshine fee here. PPF on every painted surface except the tailgate, and PPF on the flares, grill, and headlights, plus ceramic tint on the front windows to match the back was right at $6k.

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m in CA so there is always that sunshine fee here. PPF on every painted surface except the tailgate, and PPF on the flares, grill, and headlights, plus ceramic tint on the front windows to match the back was right at $6k.
Yup sounds about right. Got $5k quote for full PPF wrap. Ceramic is definitely a must. I’m going in today to get mine fully tinted. Going a bit lighter than usual for night time off-road visibility tho. I have Crystalline tint on my Navigator and that stuff is amazing but has a brownish hue to it that just won’t for for the Braptor.

Sponsored

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was quoted $5,500-8,000 in SoCal for full PPF (including flares, but not trim / roof).
I have two at $7k for all visible painted surfaces, sills and headlights in NorCal (Sac). That includes removing all trim pieces to wrap under not butt up against. Still seems pricey paying 10% of the cost of the car to gift wrap it,

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We hav vin on raptor, since September. Production date keeps getting pushed. The last two weeks it’s changed a bunch. Started as 9/19,18 something then pushed to 10/12, then 10/14. Called Ford performance on 10/10 and was pushed to 10/21, then back to 10/18 and called this morning and pushed to Nov 4. I just call every Monday lol, the guy at Ford performance knows me now. We get zero emails from Ford about anything. Ford performance has been great though.
Same here. Got ViIN and initial schedule for 11/14, AND now bumped to 12/05...

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have two at $7k for all visible painted surfaces, sills and headlights in NorCal (Sac). That includes removing all trim pieces to wrap under not butt up against. Still seems pricey paying 10% of the cost of the car to gift wrap it,
That does seem on the higher end, but my installer has said the truck is more tedious than what they were anticipating, and more difficult than the standard Bronco. I'm pretty OCD about my vehicles, so would prefer to protect it (particularly as I plan to keep it for some time), and figure I'll recoup some amount on the back end whenever I do sell if the paint is in excellent condition.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That does seem on the higher end, but my installer has said the truck is more tedious than what they were anticipating, and more difficult than the standard Bronco. I'm pretty OCD about my vehicles, so would prefer to protect it (particularly as I plan to keep it for some time), and figure I'll recoup some amount on the back end whenever I do sell if the paint is in excellent condition.
I’m with you. I just want it to be cheaper!🤪🤪

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was thinking these body panels were relatively easy to take off of the body but apparently I was wrong.
Sponsored