First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did anyone else, who has taken delivery and didn’t get the carbon fiber package, get a freebie carbon handle on the passenger side? Wish they would have given me a pair at least lol but I’ll take the one they gave me 🤫
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

11/21 and still holding there (was 11/7 via backdoor link and then same week I saw on my backdoor link was bumped to 11/21) Have the optional forged wheels already

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

11/21 and still holding there (was 11/7 via backdoor link and then same week I saw on my backdoor link was bumped to 11/21) Have the optional forged wheels already
Hopefully it stays. I started at 11/7 via backdoor as well. Now at 12/5

Tenacious-B

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, 2016 Tesla Model X, and 2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My blend date was 8/3, and I finally received my built email this morning. Here's to hoping that the transportation and delivery is much shorter.

Sponsored

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My blend date was 8/3, and I finally received my built email this morning. Here's to hoping that the transportation and delivery is much shorter.

Don’t count on it…my Bronco Raptor has been sitting in the rail yard for almost 2 weeks. All in all it’s been in transit from the factory for about a month….shipped September 26.

Last edited:

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any more updates on this wheel thing or does that only apply to orders not currently scheduled for production? Trying to get final clarification. My understanding also is that once you are scheduled for production no changes can be made regardless.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have ordered many Fords and was always told no changes could be made and my dealership told me that is not a true statement. Some changes will be allowed. Small changes. For example, you can't change color and trim/engine size. I made changes to my wildtrak after it was scheduled and my salesman put them into the system without issue

If your salesman is willing, ask him to try .. either the system will take it or not.

Any more updates on this wheel thing or does that only apply to orders not currently scheduled for production? Trying to get final clarification. My understanding also is that once you are scheduled for production no changes can be made regardless.

Last edited:

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have ordered many Fords and was always told no changes could be made and my dealership told me that is not a true statement. Some changes will be allowed. Small changes. For example, you can't change color and trim/engibe size. I made changes to my wildtrak after it was scheduled and my salesman put them into the system without issue

If your salesman is willing, ask him to try .. either the system will take it or not.
Interesting, I will reach out and ask. Thanks for the info.

Don't really want to be forced into beadlock wheels on top of the $5K MY23 mark up apparently there is no price protection on.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
BTW ... my salesman tells me there is price protection BUT did not provide any details and he told me twice that I should be covered ... we will see if he is right.

Interesting, I will reach out and ask. Thanks for the info.

Don't really want to be forced into beadlock wheels on top of the $5K MY23 mark up apparently there is no price protection on.

Sponsored

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After about 2 weeks of my Bronco Raptor sitting in the local rail yard, it finally arrived at my dealer today. Picking it up tomorrow…..won’t be able to sleep tonight.

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally!! Definitely worth the wait. But, Anyone else get paint blemishes on their Braptor? I went today and found 6 blemishes mostly on the doors with one on the hood. These are from the factory too not shipping. Picking it up tomorrow after the body shop has a look at it. Did get to test drive and wowsers! It’s a beast and sounds beautiful in Baja exhaust mode. It also has a nice throttle blip in sport mode when slowing down. Ferocious is the only word I can use to describe it! I was grinning ear to ear while driving.
B93ED9E0-8CA1-45D7-8839-B3BF7B767F1B.jpeg
*** This ***

I ordered shadow black and was so worried the dealership would swirl the paint that I had them skip the detail/car wash at delivery. Once I got it home and had a “professional” was the car, all the imperfections were found. Luckily I was able to get them all corrected for $600 (before I had it wrapped). But dealership refused to reimburse me since I had already taken delivery. Live and learn. I’m done with my dealership anyway.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
BTW ... my salesman tells me there is price protection BUT did not provide any details and he told me twice that I should be covered ... we will see if he is right.
Would be nice to have a definitive answer on that.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got scheduled for 12/5!

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Modules and tear tag populated this morning. ETA of 11/12-18.

This might actually happen!
Sponsored