Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interesting. I have a 3/16 blend as well but not WS. I did not think it would show up until this weekend.
I would bet Monday
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lot's of exciting progress here. Glad to see it.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
congrats! You are almost at the finish line

btw … the online WS is a pdf format so save it. Once you take delivery it will disappear.

I always save several copies for a record as you may want to print it or when you sell it and share it with a prospective buyer

WS showed up last night.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you! That is a great idea and was not aware. I don’t want to jinx myself but seeing the WS makes me think this might finally happen.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

a watched pot never boils
I know I watched mine way to closely and last May through October took way to long. Especially tracking the rail car at the end.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got a call from my salesman and told me that my week to be built is actually the week of 3/13 and that they have that on “their end”. Is it possible this is true or is the Ford tracker more updated? I explained that my date is slated for the 21st of this month but he insisted that it’s next week. Even though they are just a week away, I guess I am asking, who knows more? Lol

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got a call from my salesman and told me that my week to be built is actually the week of 3/13 and that they have that on “their end”. Is it possible this is true or is the Ford tracker more updated? I explained that my date is slated for the 21st of this month but he insisted that it’s next week. Even though they are just a week away, I guess I am asking, who knows more? Lol
I'd be inclined to believe dealer more if they have a screenshot of the status they're seeing. If you are up for next week, you should be seeing window sticker soon. Is that up?

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'd be inclined to believe dealer more if they have a screenshot of the status they're seeing. If you are up for next week, you should be seeing window sticker soon. Is that up?
I see what you’re saying. He was telling me the date they had was 3/13. If this were true, then I would have seen the window sticker as you said but I don’t see anything 👀. I’m okay with it being the 21st since I’ve trained myself that it’s gonna be that day and Tuesday I’m gonna see that window sticker 😂

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I received my “built” email a couple hours ago- 2/17 blend day, arriving in Granger, Iowa late March to mid-April. Hopefully the rest of this build week is getting similar notifications today.

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I received my “built” email a couple hours ago- 2/17 blend day, arriving in Granger, Iowa late March to mid-April. Hopefully the rest of this build week is getting similar notifications today.
Congrats, those of us earlier upstream in the process are living vicariously through you!

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

checked mine this morning and said in prod. still, checked an hour ago and said built. 3/7 blend. Wondering if there was a parts hold or constraint that was resolved late this week/end.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congrats, those of us earlier upstream in the process are living vicariously through you!
Thanks, it’s been a long three years. Thinking back today on the day that I received the ”Would you be interested in a Bronco Raptor?” email from Ford and laughing to myself when I submitted my in interest, thinking there wasn’t a chance that they might pick me. A few weeks went by and then I received my Golden Ticket email.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks, it’s been a long three years. Thinking back today on the day that I received the ”Would you be interested in a Bronco Raptor?” email from Ford and laughing to myself when I submitted my in interest, thinking there wasn’t a chance that they might pick me. A few weeks went by and then I received my Golden Ticket email.
I guess then even a much bigger congratulations. You've got some unreal patience.

Its very crappy how GTs were not really related to allocations.