First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Doh! @Suma Performance I forgot to add the BRONCO5OFF (or whatever it was code); can you give that to me in my "rebate?"
We’ll process a total of 30% off for the refund since we’ve reached 30% off!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would 40 orders or more at 40% off have been too much to ask? 😂
The best we can do is 30% off and which has been unlocked!! It is always good to ask, haha!!

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t overstate it. These mirrors are a fantastic improvement over factory. Do I resent having to spend more money to bring a vehicle to what should have come from the factory? Sure. Do I regret the purchase though? Absolutely not lol.

I do have to ask though, I have white/blis/defrost. Does anyone else notice the blis indicators stay on with a very light glow, or am I losing my mind? Even after I parked my truck at work this morning and shut it off, it seemed like the indicators on both mirrors held a dim glow.

Sponsored

PullMeOverRed22

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm generally very competent with this stuff, but man, is this passenger mirror kicking my ass.

I finally got the mirror off, now I can't get the plug out for the BLIS. the wires pulled out of the connector and the end is stuck in The OEM mirror. No idea what I'm missing.

I haven't even ventured to the drivers side yet with this mess.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two things I noticed, I did get the ones that are not blue tinted, but there is still a tint to them that makes them darker. Looking at them through my already tinted windows at night may not work out.
Secondly, it seems like my eyes take a second to adjust when looking at the driver's side mirror. I don't notice this when looking from the road to the rear view mirror or old mirrors. Will I just get used to this?

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm generally very competent with this stuff, but man, is this passenger mirror kicking my ass.

I finally got the mirror off, now I can't get the plug out for the BLIS. the wires pulled out of the connector and the end is stuck in The OEM mirror. No idea what I'm missing.

I haven't even ventured to the drivers side yet with this mess.
That connector is definitely rough. Not only does it lock in on its own, but there are two plastic tabs behind it that need to be opened up to allow the connector to slide out. You need a flat head screw driver and 4 hands.

PullMeOverRed22

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That connector is definitely rough. Not only does it lock in on its own, but there are two plastic tabs behind it that need to be opened up to allow the connector to slide out. You need a flat head screw driver and 4 hands.
Yeah, you are right, but my issue seemed to be the back of the connector was catching the bottom of the plastic part of the mirror. I didn't have nearly as much of an issue on the driver's side.

I got it all working but had to use spade connectors.

Sponsored

PullMeOverRed22

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two things I noticed, I did get the ones that are not blue tinted, but there is still a tint to them that makes them darker. Looking at them through my already tinted windows at night may not work out.
Secondly, it seems like my eyes take a second to adjust when looking at the driver's side mirror. I don't notice this when looking from the road to the rear view mirror or old mirrors. Will I just get used to this?
same observation and same question!

Ibuprofen3293

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah just got my white ones and they are very dark (haven't installed them yet).

Edit: Oh yeah, and it said they were back-ordered for 6-8 weeks but I got them in 10 days.

Edit 2: @Suma Performance did you guys send me the blue ones?

IMG_4611.jpeg

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah just got my white ones and they are very dark (haven't installed them yet).

Edit: Oh yeah, and it said they were back-ordered for 6-8 weeks but I got them in 10 days.

Edit 2: @Suma Performance did you guys send me the blue ones?

IMG_4611.jpeg
Funny you mention it. Today was the first time I’ve used them in the daylight. There’s definitely a tint to mine. I had to double check the box, and it says I’ve got the clear.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, the white (non-blue) still has a coated layer for anti-glare. Most people with tinted windows get the white Suma mirrors.

Regarding adjustment, yes, after sometime (1 to 2 days, each person is a little bit different)
same observation and same question!
It takes a couple of days to adjust for some folks. Once you get used to it, you’ll have no issues with looking at your White Suma mirrors with the tinted window.
Sponsored