Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Video taken by CJ C. this past weekend.

"Is your Bronco sitting here on Belleville Road? Other than the few Rangers in the row closest to me (facing North), the rest are all Broncos for as far as the eye can see. "

Sponsored

Last edited:

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sickeningly sad.

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
and they ain't clearing that out ANYTIME soon- i estimate i'll see my Jan build in Q4 if i'm lucky- there will be poor souls getting 2022's in 2023 for sure

kingmoonriser

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

"Is your Bronco sitting here on Belleville Road? Other than the few Rangers in the row closest to me (facing North), the rest are all Broncos for as far as the eye can see. "

and they ain't clearing that out ANYTIME soon- i estimate i'll see my Jan build in Q4 if i'm lucky- there will be poor souls getting 2022's in 2023 for sure
add to that: Sitting outdoors where the elements are having a field day on that paint job.

Sponsored

kingmoonriser

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

kingmoonriser

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
how long have people been waiting? Mine was built April 6th, hoping by June??

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
add to that: Sitting outdoors where the elements are having a field day on that paint job.
yep- as someone who isn't looking to get "racing stripes" on their vehicle- i'm not a trail guy i actually do enjoy taking care of my vehicle- washing, waxing, clay bar- etc- i don't go crazy with it but it's really going to be a bummer after all this time to get a crappy factory paint job that then sat out baking in the sun and getting dust and water spots all over it. i'll buff it up as best as i can but it's just a real F you from Ford- we're going to let it get all etched and pitted for 8 or 9 months and put 75 miles on it before we give it to you

Yankee Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So are all those Broncos already assigned to orders whose holders can log in and see that their vehicle is in the lot and categorized as a "build in progress" or somesuch? As in, is there any transparency with this or are these Broncos going to suddenly become orders once the missing parts are installed, regardless of whether the order holder was notified in advance that their vehicle was left out in the lot for months?! How slimy a process is this becoming?! My Aug 2020 reservation that became a MY 2022 still shows as merely "order accepted by dealer." I don't like the idea of getting one of these "partial" builds....
Sponsored