Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So are all those Broncos already assigned to orders whose holders can log in and see that their vehicle is in the lot and categorized as a "build in progress" or somesuch? As in, is there any transparency with this or are these Broncos going to suddenly become orders once the missing parts are installed, regardless of whether the order holder was notified in advance that their vehicle was left out in the lot for months?! How slimy a process is this becoming?! My Aug 2020 reservation that became a MY 2022 still shows as merely "order accepted by dealer." I don't like the idea of getting one of these "partial" builds....
Louis, sadly "transparency" just isn't a word in Ford's vocabulary.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stay pumped.

Its going to be months before some of us get off the mountain.
Next "gift" will be a box filled with detailing supplies and cheese. Cheese to feed the mice that are delivered with it).

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know of you are on dirt mountain or not. Mine has been stuck in shipping mode for almost two weeks. Kind of worried my bronco in in lock up with the rest of the herd.
They have to park it somewhere after it was "produced but not built" on 4/8. Dealer/Ford has also told me it's on a chip hold. Not sure if there's a differentiation as to where they are held when it's a shipping versus a build delay, but same thing there. They have to park "awaiting shipping" Broncos somewhere, too.

KComer

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
how long have people been waiting? Mine was built April 6th, hoping by June??
Reserved Aug 15, 2020. Build date 1/25/22. Still no Bronco! Ford says should be finished May 26. But they never said which year!

KComer

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, that's fun. Mine's in there somewhere. I haven't been waiting as long as most, but still not thrilled with my 4/6 scheduled blend (In production since 4/8) hanging out there.
Mine has been hanging out "in production" since Jan. 25!

Sponsored

KComer

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Doesn't make any sense. I genuinely feel bad for all those who made early reservations and are still waiting. I went into the dealer on January 11th without a reservation, ordered my Wildtrak with hard top, and a bunch of options including sliding tailgate, got a build date of 3/29 and had the truck by April 4th. Seems really unfair that I got a truck faster than those who did the right thing and got a reservation early. It's not right. I honestly thought I'd be waiting a year.
So unfair! My wildtrak reserved in Aug 2020 had to be changed to a soft top for the order to even go in. Been built since January. I really believe they're trying to get us to give up because we were guaranteed the original price. If we give up they can get big bucks for our orders!

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone done a drive by on Ecorse Rd and Inkster Rd?
Is that a 2nd “dirt mountain” location???

I’m hoping no, as my bronco is there per the Ford App.

6EF5FCE4-594E-4E60-93A0-9A326C15AC1A.png

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and they ain't clearing that out ANYTIME soon- i estimate i'll see my Jan build in Q4 if i'm lucky- there will be poor souls getting 2022's in 2023 for sure
Shouldn’t that come with a discount?

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Video taken by CJ C. this past weekend.

"Is your Bronco sitting here on Belleville Road? Other than the few Rangers in the row closest to me (facing North), the rest are all Broncos for as far as the eye can see. "

It's times like these I'm glad my Bronco isn't built...

That's a Foo Fighters song right?

Tme

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have to park it somewhere after it was "produced but not built" on 4/8. Dealer/Ford has also told me it's on a chip hold. Not sure if there's a differentiation as to where they are held when it's a shipping versus a build delay, but same thing there. They have to park "awaiting shipping" Broncos somewhere, too.
Do you have an expected delivery date when you contact ford or is it just unknown. Ours has been stuck in production since 5/9 we have modules and a tear tag and when we chat they say its in production and produced with an expected delivery of 6/9 but no reasons as to why it hasn't switched to built... its making me crazy refreshing everything just to see if it just happens to change!

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s a damn shame…

Tme

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too bad someone can't get a drone in there and check vin numbers for us!

PKE956

Wildtrak
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
how long have people been waiting? Mine was built April 6th, hoping by June??
I got an email from Ford saying mine was built on 3/18 (...and estimated delivery was 3/23 - 3/29)
The Ford delivery estimate was updated 7 or 8 times, usually adding 3 days at a time (last jump was 15 days!)
The estimate is now 5/15 - 5/21 (Time is running out on that one!)
The only status I've seen since the build date is "Awaiting Shipment" (Hoping I'm not a chip short of a full set!)
To me, a long wait isn't near as bad as not knowing how long the wait will be! Why I couldn't get a better delivery date estimate at build time is beyond me.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Video taken by CJ C. this past weekend.

"Is your Bronco sitting here on Belleville Road? Other than the few Rangers in the row closest to me (facing North), the rest are all Broncos for as far as the eye can see. "

We need to remember that this is a China problem.

And, why all the Rangers? Supposed to make the Bronco wannabe owner feel better that his Bronco has a pet?
Sponsored