First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Miss Lily the day I brought her home. She loves our Bronco and now safely rides in the back seat! Can't wait for our continued adventures together!

1014221640.jpg
Lily is going to love all her new adventures. Congratulations on your Bronco. :)

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, your blue heeler is a beauty!
She was, and I loved her very much. Unfortunately, she died on Thanksgiving. She was fully vetted and up to date on all her shots, but she lay down after playing for a couple of hours and didn't wake up.

The vet said that puppies do that sometimes, congenital heart defects happen in dogs too and it's hard to predict. Mazzy, my Red Heeler pup, spent the next two weeks sleeping in Luna's bed and looking for her around every corner.

I get a little heartache every time I jump in the Bronco and she's not there...

Sponsored

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

She was, and I loved her very much. Unfortunately, she died on Thanksgiving. She was fully vetted and up to date on all her shots, but she lay down after playing for a couple of hours and didn't wake up.

The vet said that puppies do that sometimes, congenital heart defects happen in dogs too and it's hard to predict. Mazzy, my Red Heeler pup, spent the next two weeks sleeping in Luna's bed and looking for her around every corner.

I get a little heartache every time I jump in the Bronco and she's not there...
So sorry to hear😢....they are always in our hearts.

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Miss Lily the day I brought her home. She loves our Bronco and now safely rides in the back seat! Can't wait for our continued adventures together!

Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! 94CAE7B9-2399-4536-8AA4-F1409F05F4A1
Welcome miss Lily, your adorable!

Sponsored

Jimbob007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1996 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Our dog passed away just before we got our bronco. He used to love car rides, and I know he would have loved our bronco.

Let's see your pictures of those pups in the back seat!
Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! 1000000785

I'm sorry for your loss ☹ it's always rough losing a pet. We had 2 goldens growing up, and they loved taking rides in my dads Wrangler. This is my pup, Winchester. He took to the Bronco a lot quicker than I thought he would, and he really seems more comfortable in it than my Colorado I had before it! Eventually he'll ride in the back. I'm waiting for warmer weather so I can see how he likes rolling with the windows down and the top flipped back!
Sponsored