First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can you post that here? i can't get the '22 to come up no matter what I do. I've trying clearing cookies/cache, a different browser, a different device... everything for me shows the '21s
Go to ford.com
instead of clicking on Bronco at the top left click on SUVs and Crossovers
click on 2022 Build and Price

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Funny how in order to get to the MY 22 B&P you need to go through Ford.com. If you search on a browser β€œ build a Bronco”, like I have several thousand times, you still get the MY 21 B&P. I also notice on the MY 22 B&P the β€œ head liner” is still shown as an option. I would believe Ford would have corrected this on the site if in fact it is still a standard part of the MIC.
You still have to choose the headliner, even when its free, because not everyone wants it.

Sponsored

Wgchrs

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX, '17 Flex, '15 Mazda3, '97 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do I need to reorder? Can I just leave it? My dealer never tells me anything!
I think it depends on when you ordered. I've been keeping in touch with my dealer and they told me about a month ago, we'd be pushed into 2022. (Order date 08/09/21 so duh) So made an appointment for this morning when the order bank opened. It shouldn't change my spot in line but after all that's gone on, not worth the risk.

As stated in another post, my order number changed, so the dealer had to look through his list of orders to find mine, there is no search tool for name or old order number.

Here is the email I got this morning:

Get ready for your 2022 Broncoβ„’ SUV order consultation.
Christopher, the 2022 model-year Ford Bronco Build & Price tool is now live. That means your dealer will be reaching out soon to help you place your order. Until then, we encourage you to explore the new options for customizing your Bronco. Afterwards, just save and print your build to review with your dealer.

If you have questions about the ordering process, please reach out to your dealer or visit our FAQs here. For other inquiries, you're welcome to contact a member of our Bronco Support Team at 1-800-334-4375.

Click below to start building your Bronco your way.

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/2022/

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like the external keypad will be painted now?

Ford Bronco πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ’» 2022 Build & Price Is Up! Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 11.43.21 AM

TM WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer confirmed my order changes this morning. Love that the WildTrak now has a soft top option!

Sponsored

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe it's just me, but is the keyless entry keypad color matched and less hideous now?
Yup....I might actually get it now

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They have a metallic carbonized gray?!?!? UGH :love:. Grateful that I'm getting a 21MY but any metallic color is awesome.

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ’» 2022 Build & Price Is Up! Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 11.43.21 AM

The plate is patiently waiting....

I have gone back and forth on the color too many times. I think I'm now set on this one.

22 Wildtrak Lux
Here's what I don't get - the Wildtrak has a 2.7l and you can get a roof rack. On my Badlands it will only let me add the roof rack if I downgrade to a 2.3l.

Swallace

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota ,Gmc and Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see you can build and price but not option to order and enter the $100 deposit or enter a dealership for ordering. And to top it all off I have to try and find a dealership that actually has allocations for a MY22

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
β€˜22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak