Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
what position were you on Granger at 23 build list
A couple months ago I was overall at 20 something. I am a 2 door build and there were only couple of 2 door orders in front of me and it sounded like those got scheduled a couple of week ago during the last round of scheduling. I had been 30 something or better for well over a year. Kept getting jumped by 4 door builds. Samantha made it sound like they are only getting 1-2 two door allocations per month. If there are more than 10-15 2 doors ahead of you, then you better not have squatch or lux restraints. You probably are not getting a 2023 from Granger.

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

never got the email so i can't share :(, but here is the owners page image :)

happened to login 1-9 after talking to a jeep friend of ours how we have been waiting 500 days since reservation. don't know if this was original date or what, scheduled specifically for 1-25.

just happy not to have to deal with the announcement that came out this week and feel mad sorry for the people who ordered before us that are continuing to wait. whew!

Ford Bronco 📬 Just got scheduled email today Jan 19! Post yours! 1674154591663

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A couple months ago I was overall at 20 something. I am a 2 door build and there were only couple of 2 door orders in front of me and it sounded like those got scheduled a couple of week ago during the last round of scheduling. I had been 30 something or better for well over a year. Kept getting jumped by 4 door builds. Samantha made it sound like they are only getting 1-2 two door allocations per month. If there are more than 10-15 2 doors ahead of you, then you better not have squatch or lux restraints. You probably are not getting a 2023 from Granger.
I'm reaching out to her now, I'm a 2 door HE and was told I was four overall on the list so was really hoping my order would pop today but nothing yet. :(

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm reaching out to her now, I'm a 2 door HE and was told I was four overall on the list so was really hoping my order would pop today but nothing yet. :(
Those Heritage orders may be completely different with the constraints. They might be only building those in batches. I think the only real constraints are the MIC top and Sasquatch. They are so low in number they have to have wheels and grills for them.

Sponsored

Jakjay

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BRZ (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got scheduled ..Ordered Feb 14 2022 just before the order banks closed..Reordered 2023 model as it did not make it to production..Missed out on CO, but race red would do.. 2 door manual, Badlands Non-Sas , High package with no other add ons...scheduled for March 20..

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Those Heritage orders may be completely different with the constraints. They might be only building those in batches. I think the only real constraints are the MIC top and Sasquatch. They are so low in number they have to have wheels and grills for them.
Not sure, asking that as well but a few HE's did hit today so if I don't get it this time around I should hopefully be soon.

Congrats to all!

mygreenbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 📬 Just got scheduled email today Jan 19! Post yours! Capture.JPG

Wow! Long time listener first time post.
9/20 res at Granger was number 137 in line.
Black Diamond 7MT

My 1973 Bronco now has a little brother 50 years later. I was just signing up for two Bronco events this summer, and making a list of all the work needed to be done on the 1973. Now the real wait begins. Good luck to the rest of the 2 doors waiting.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, just to supply another data point, from the last list I saw near the end of November I was #104 (back from #95 in the list from early November); 2 Dr Badlands, 7MT, Aux, High, Capable, No Tow/No Squatch.

Got my email today for 3/13. Stoked.

Last edited:

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
FWIW, just to supply another data point, from the last list I saw near the end of November I was #104 (back from #95 in the list from early November); 2 Dr, 7MT, Aux, High, Capable, No Tow/No Squatch.

Got my email today for 3/13. Stoked.
Obviously not having lux or sasquatch jumped you over other 2 door orders with constraints. More evidence to take up Ford on their private offer to drop constraints. Congrats.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Obviously not having lux or sasquatch jumped you over other 2 door orders with constraints. More evidence to take up Ford on their private offer to drop constraints. Congrats.
Ack, just realized I left an important detail - Badlands. Will update original post.
Sponsored