Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think they may have run out of real estate. I initially was wondering why this doesn't follow the same design as the new Explorers (which I kinda like since it has a mute button) then I realized that the buttons are weatherized. They appear to have the same silicon covering as the hero buttons. This reduces the number of possible buttons. I am wondering how we will answer a call since there is only a call end button.
The mute button is the most useful one next to the volume up/down!
Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, I also wish they had kept the volume on the right and the OK/arrows on the left like it has been for years and years.
Left is great. Your left hand is always on the wheel while the right does car console things
I think they may have run out of real estate. I initially was wondering why this doesn't follow the same design as the new Explorers (which I kinda like since it has a mute button) then I realized that the buttons are weatherized. They appear to have the same silicon covering as the hero buttons. This reduces the number of possible buttons. I am wondering how we will answer a call since there is only a call end button.
With your voice

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Left is great. Your left hand is always on the wheel while the right does car console things
Maybe if you are left handed.

I am at the dealer right now and the Ranger steering wheel is much nicer than what they are putting in the Bronco.
Ford Bronco 📷 Recent Broncos Produced + Wildtrak & Big Bend Interiors + Production Rate Stats Speculation 89F96B4F-EAC7-47B1-91B1-8A0F251E6EC7
Sponsored