BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Random, but those hinges will likely need to upgraded for 37” spare...
Sponsored

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really wish they put the BLIS radar in the taillights. That plastic piece under the taillight is so obvious.
What am I missing? I don't see the "plastic piece under the taillight ".

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just want to say, the idea of 1000 Broncos a day coming out of a factory is kind of mind blowing and sounds really, really cool. I know it’s not unique to the bronco but I have never really quantified that number before. I’m envious you guys get to be a part of something like that. I would love to see a video short documentary about that process! Just incredible. Thank you to all who are involved!

PS: I hope they get the MIC roof supply sorted out for my 2 door!
At the Ford plant where I work in Louisville, KY we put out over 1700 vehicles a day. Plant runs 7 days a week and we still can’t keep up. My plant makes 51% of all of Ford’s profits so I hope MAP takes some weight off our shoulders and makes Ford lots of money. So 1000 Bronco’s a day is very doable but from what I have heard the mix was not going to be that high but I hope I’m wrong. Been a part of many launches and it will be real slow going when actual for sale production vehicles start being built.

Last edited:

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't believe I've never looked at a video of one of these plants before. Seriously it's unbelievable. I mean I'm not sure what I was expecting, 100+ years of innovating after ford invented the assembly line...

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can't believe I've never looked at a video of one of these plants before. Seriously it's unbelievable. I mean I'm not sure what I was expecting, 100+ years of innovating after ford invented the assembly line...

Yes I take it for granted because I have worked for Ford for 24 years but we pump out 85 trucks an hour at my plant and watching it is still pretty amazing.

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rouge plant tour was fabulous, highly recommended.

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1000 in a day? That's crazy. IDK about car production numbers but that seems impossible.
They do over 1,000 F-150's daily or 900,000 a year according to Ford. I'd guess a little slower for a new vehicle

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

3:06---"Hey, STOP WORKING SO HARD." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
1000 in a day? That's crazy. IDK about car production numbers but that seems impossible.
I worked on the assembly line at Pontiac Motors in Pontiac Michigan in 1967. We ran 100 cars/hr many times. And think about this, every car Pontiac made went down the same line. Bonneville's, GTO's, Grand Prix's, etc. That kind of complexity would cause suicide today.

They could speed up the line by adding more workers. We constantly bumped elbows with fellow workers. Keep in mind that the UAW wanted a rate of 45/hr. One thing that was cool for me was that I helped build my own GTO that I ordered.

Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź“· Recent Broncos Produced + Wildtrak & Big Bend Interiors + Production Rate Stats Speculation 20210129_083559

Looks like Stig got really excited about this one. ?

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Quite astonishing. some day you’ll have to give us all a tour ;) HOW ITS MADE: BRONCO

just make sure you put a B6G watermark on it:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored