Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for creating this. Now that my Bronco is scheduled for production and I have a VIN I thought to try it out. Where does one find the Dealer Order Number? My vehicle page at Ford gives me an 8 digit order number. The app is looking for a 4 digit number. I don't see anything listed on my page. Sorry if this was asked already - I thumbed through a number of pages of the thread and didn't see anything. -fip
It’s on your DORA. I believe that’s what it’s called. If you don’t have it, your dealer certainly does. 🙂
Sponsored

est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for creating this. Now that my Bronco is scheduled for production and I have a VIN I thought to try it out. Where does one find the Dealer Order Number? My vehicle page at Ford gives me an 8 digit order number. The app is looking for a 4 digit number. I don't see anything listed on my page. Sorry if this was asked already - I thumbed through a number of pages of the thread and didn't see anything. -fip
The dealer makes up the 4 digit code I believe. It may be on your purchase agreement, or you'll have to call your sales rep. Good luck!

fip36

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the details 1776 and 70&22! I don't have a copy. yet. I'll have to check in with the dealer.

-fip36

Mack50036

Base
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F250 Crew Cab Long Bed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is it odd that I received the shipped email from Ford on Monday but the OrderTrack app sill shows as in production?
Ford Chat game me a rail car number as well.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine says in transit. But it has been sitting in my garage since Saturday.
So, odd? No. Not really lol.
Sponsored