Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're missing a critical bit of information here - the pricing of the MOD top. Quite convenient that we can't add the Black/Body Colored MOD Top so its really difficult to put a price on the premium Heritage carries.
Sure, but it doesn't seem that bad. I may not want to pay the extra $5k, but I would get

- Tinted windows
- Leather steering wheel
- Mod top
- Mid package with heated seats, auto climate, etc.
- Probably other stuff I'm not thinking of.

So that for about $5k. And you get a unique looking package (unless everyone decides to get one). Trying to come to terms with whether I like the look of the Heritage and in what color. I like race red, but with the white trim, it looks a bit like a candy cane. The new expensive Area 51 for $995 looks good. Not sure I want to spend a grand on paint. The interior has some blue in it, so a blueish exterior might work well.
Sponsored

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sure, but it doesn't seem that bad. I may not want to pay the extra $5k, but I would get

- Tinted windows
- Leather steering wheel
- Mod top
- Mid package with heated seats, auto climate, etc.
- Probably other stuff I'm not thinking of.

So that for about $5k. And you get a unique looking package (unless everyone decides to get one). Trying to come to terms with whether I like the look of the Heritage and in what color. I like race red, but with the white trim, it looks a bit like a candy cane. The new expensive Area 51 for $995 looks good. Not sure I want to spend a grand on paint. The interior has some blue in it, so a blueish exterior might work well.
I think it's going to be pretty popular among those of us who like to row their own gears. I don't have an order in but I would like to when order banks open. I also plan to pick the heritage since it's the only way I can afford the manual and get more than the standard package without paying a whole lot more for the badlands. I think the heritage looks alright but I really wanted velocity blue with all black wheels and accents. It's not possible with my budget though since I would like to have the mid package and not go over $50k (2 door with Sasquatch)

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
It makes sense to an extent. The 2.7 has an alternator placement that's quite low, vs the 2.3, so the added fording depth wouldn't be possible on the 2.7, probably. The 2.7's also carry a lower payload capacity, since their dry weight is higher. Couple that with the added weight of the winch, and the vehicle could have been too close to gross rating to sell with the 2.7.
You're telling me this alternator is sitting above the 36.4" fording depth? Sure, looks to me the alternator location wasn't even considered in determining fording depth.
Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] alt 2

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's going to be pretty popular among those of us who like to row their own gears. I don't have an order in but I would like to when order banks open and I also plan to pick the heritage since it's the only way I can afford the manual and get more than the standard package without paying a whole lot more for the badlands. I think the heritage looks alright but I really wanted velocity blue with all black wheels and accents. It's not possible with my budget though since I would like to have the mid package and not go over $50k
Excellent point. If you want to go manual, this is a pretty good option and get the stuff you're looking for.

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I found another whoops, for those of you keeping track. The 4dr leather seats are manual on B&P but still power in the order guide:

Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] 1663826758869
Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] 1663826841780

Sponsored

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like how the two door Bad Lands model image on the B&P has doors that don’t match the body color. Lol
That's the new "Bespoke" trim, you can now match your Samsung fridge.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m considering dual tops. Even though I much more prefer the looks of Bestop, with the oem tops I can switch from soft top to hard top in a matter of 15 minutes. Example, put the hardtop on before I head to airport, put the ragtop back on when I get back home.

Also the add for the dual tops over the hard top is $1850 (once you apply the $695 credit for removing the mic top from the build).
Yea, the MIC plus BestTop saves you about 500 bucks, although I have no idea how long to swap them out.

The 2 big differences between Best and Ford seems to be the OEM goes all the way down in one piece, the Best Top goes back but not down, but the window looks better and back slightly angled.

Preference I guess, but thats how I would do it, if wanting both.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We're missing a critical bit of information here - the pricing of the MOD top. Quite convenient that we can't add the Black/Body Colored MOD Top so its really difficult to put a price on the premium Heritage carries.
Last time the mod top was on B&P it was $1895, was shadow black and late availability, this was in '21. This was also when it was supposed to have removable rear windows, which they won't now, just the gunners hatch.

Last edited:
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost/Chevy Silverado 1500 RST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have an order yet and was contimplating putting in a manual red heritage w/tow but I really want a green or blue color....and I don't think I want a MIC top....I really want a painted top. I think I'm going to hold out another model year (or put in a late year order whenever the banks open up just to get my name in the hat).

The lack of the high or lux pack on the heritage sucks....along with the overall color choices. I really want a light blue or a green on the regular heritage. Hell I would take a tan or a brown.

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update:

See if this link works for you (posted by @Dabo) .

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bro...dlands?intcmp=fv-modselect-bb-bpconfig-bronco
b&P.jpg

Original post:

It was my understanding that today was supposed to be the day that the build and order page was supposed to be live on the Ford Website. Does anyone have any visibility on this? Since we are supposed to be able to convert our orders from MY22 to MY23, I want to take a look before I finalize my order for the third time 😂
Azure Gray Metallic broke the B&P matrix.
Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] B8B3E646-EE0A-435F-992A-4B63E8529456

Sponsored
OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Azure Gray Metallic broke the B&P matrix.
Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] B8B3E646-EE0A-435F-992A-4B63E8529456
I have to say that the Ford IT guys are way ahead of us on this...It is obviously NOT a mistake!!!!!! They wanted to show us that there truly is a difference between Area 51 and Azure Gray so that we would stop complaining about the shiny Area 51 and give Ford the extra $1k 😂😁

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're telling me this alternator is sitting above the 36.4" fording depth? Sure, looks to me the alternator location wasn't even considered in determining fording depth.
Thanks for correcting that. Looks like I’d misunderstood the alternator placements. Yeah based on where it is, I’d say you’re right, no consideration for the extra fording depth based on the alternator.

PVB90

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone received confirmation from their dealer that they have converted their MY22 to a MY23?

Not concerning changes to you order, simply rolling your current build

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update:

See if this link works for you (posted by @Dabo) .

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bro...dlands?intcmp=fv-modselect-bb-bpconfig-bronco
b&P.jpg

Original post:

It was my understanding that today was supposed to be the day that the build and order page was supposed to be live on the Ford Website. Does anyone have any visibility on this? Since we are supposed to be able to convert our orders from MY22 to MY23, I want to take a look before I finalize my order for the third time 😂
Link worked for me. I just offered my 2021 Base VB to my local dealer for a trade-in value of $35, 000 for a nicely optioned Black Diamond. Pays off most of the loan balance and I get the ride I wanted, but was too cheap to buy originally. Keeping 'em crossed on this one. I could probably sell it for more, but 1). would feel like the slimebag that I would truly be, and 2). it's my only ride. This way, I would get to keep driving the Base until the BD is delivered and cut my payment down to a tad over $100 / month.
Sponsored

Attachments