First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I 100% disagree we should start on any other day than when $100 came out of our bank accounts for a reservation. 600 days and no less.
So you expected your Bronco to be in your driveway the day you paid the $100?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s dumb
You have to realize there are a lot people new to the forum, and don’t know the entire history of the process. There are also a lot bored people just popping in to troll someone……this is just what they do. I am also a day 1 first 10 minute reservation with a #1 of 56 dealership allocations. My 2dr WT Bronco is built and has been awaiting chips at Ice Mountain for the past month and a half. Ford said it’ll take another 90 days to clear the chip hold lots. That’s all fine. But I know, based on what Ford said, that the line started at 6:00pm Mountain time on 7/13, and all those days standing in line being passed up count. And all the time at Ice Mountain where people will receive their vehicles 4 plus months after mine was built count as well. Not whining, or bitching just stating facts. And everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but they’re not entitled to their own facts……600 days waiting in line.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say my biggest issue has been the lack of communication…. I’m going to give a shout out to BroncoSJ since he’s in my build week….he’s not complaining he’s just stating facts. I know my wait is just about over with….hopefully early next week. During this process I have not compromised on what I wanted…hopefully it ends up being the right choice.…worst case I will still have my Jeep. For all of the day 1 or 2 reservation holders, we know our struggles for all of you with newer orders I hope the process improves drastically with time, good luck.
Sponsored