Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had you known it would take 600+ days would you have reserved and waited? I’m only at 584 days and counting and I can confidently state I’d be driving a Jeep right now and waiting to buy a Bronco until things got back closer to normal next year or the year after.
I’m driving a Jeep right now and luv it. My Weight will hopefully be over next week…I’m keeping the Jeep!
Sponsored

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our whole society is geared towards always blaming someone or something else. Any problem is merely a question mark in search of a solution. Let’s just called it as it is - Ford over promised and under delivered - BIG TIME
I totally agree with you. Ford cocked this one up big time. Just came back from dealership, just looking they had a 2 door base Sasquatch mic which I know is a super coveted model configuration blue Stock window sticker what the hell right. With that said this is about the 1000s thread with someone bitching about something.
That’s also getting old.
try to enjoy your wkend ladies an gents

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about it’s been 69 days since I got the built email that said “Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week.”?

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoSJ

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t understand why this thread is considered “bitching.” I didn’t complain in the post. I stated the fact that I’ve placed my reservation 600 days ago. Others might find common ground in that, negative or positive. That’s it. If you read into that as a complaint, that’s on you. Maybe I am enjoying waiting for my Bronco. The wait allowed me to save for the down payment and order some parts. When it comes, it comes and the wait will be worth it.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had you known it would take 600+ days would you have reserved and waited? I’m only at 584 days and counting and I can confidently state I’d be driving a Jeep right now and waiting to buy a Bronco until things got back closer to normal next year or the year after.
I agree. Had I known I would have moved on something and had it for two years and then changed it out for this one.

OP
OP
broncoSJ

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have taken the Chapman Jeep lease offer to hold me over until the bronco arrives but wouldn’t bail on my order.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I 100% disagree we should start on any other day than when $100 came out of our bank accounts for a reservation. 600 days and no less.
Yeah, you got a reservation, explicitly not an order, clearly and repeatedly stated in the process of reserving. The reservation gave you a timestamp (that regularly decreases in actual value) and the ability to order with a dealer. Once you made that order with a dealer, the reservation was closed, finished, done. The money you gave at the time of the reservation went directly to the dealer of your choice, not part of the transaction with Ford. Ford is out of it, you got what they promised, the chance to order at a dealer you chose and a timestamp.

At that point, the reservation was completed. Clock stops on it.

Like making a reservation for dinner in a week, going to dinner, ordering, then complaining that your steak has taken a full week to get served to you. It simply isn't true. An advance reservation before orders are even taken is never considered part of waiting for an order. It isn't rocket science.

Sponsored

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For many of us, today is Day 600 since we placed our reservations on July 13, 2020 and we are still waiting for our Broncos.
Just wanted to document that.
That is all.
I’ll be at 600 days tomorrow at 8am. @Ford Motor Company ice mountain broncos needs to be freed. Early Reservation holders need to have their broncos prioritised. But I think the biggest thing that needs to happen is a hell of a lot more communication!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It wouldn't be as bad if they hadnt let walk-ins skip ahead just because they picked the right dealer, total bullshit.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, you got a reservation, explicitly not an order, clearly and repeatedly stated in the process of reserving. The reservation gave you a timestamp (that regularly decreases in actual value) and the ability to order with a dealer. Once you made that order with a dealer, the reservation was closed, finished, done. The money you gave at the time of the reservation went directly to the dealer of your choice, not part of the transaction with Ford. Ford is out of it, you got what they promised, the chance to order at a dealer you chose and a timestamp.

At that point, the reservation was completed. Clock stops on it.

Like making a reservation for dinner in a week, going to dinner, ordering, then complaining that your steak has taken a full week to get served to you. It simply isn't true. An advance reservation before orders are even taken is never considered part of waiting for an order. It isn't rocket science.
Your analogy is not even close to being related. Consider you made a reservation a week ago, now you have ordered your steak, but you don't know when it will be served to you. Oh and you see tables next to you that came in after you, ordered after you, and have now finished eating.

I'd rethink and try again.

Oh it will be 600 days since my reservation as of tomorrow. Yep, counting every one of them. Especially when my friend has had his for months and made his reservation after mine. I'll celebrate by driving my '75.
Sponsored