First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp. 8th EDD just came through. 5/30-6/5.

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp. 8th EDD just came through. 5/30-6/5.
So close! I haven’t had any updates. Delays or progress. No emails since January

Sponsored

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So close! I haven’t had any updates. Delays or progress. No emails since January
Understand the frustration. I have been getting my EDDS on the backdoor tracker. CS is no help and I keep the dealer updated most of the time. My tracker will update sometimes before his system does!

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well guys

It's finally June . We reached the month where the quarter ends so hoping just like last time Ford is going to do everything in their power to inflate those built and shipped numbers for broncos. So crossing my fingers all of us here get built at least. I expect the last 2 weeks of the month to go hard hopefully of course. By now I would assume that everyone that was built during the last quarter has already picked up their bronco unless there are some unfortunate stragglers still waiting ☠ let's hope this is the month ... Halfway in the year 😭

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well guys

It's finally June . We reached the month where the quarter ends so hoping just like last time Ford is going to do everything in their power to inflate those built and shipped numbers for broncos. So crossing my fingers all of us here get built at least. I expect the last 2 weeks of the month to go hard hopefully of course. By now I would assume that everyone that was built during the last quarter has already picked up their bronco unless there are some unfortunate stragglers still waiting ☠ let's hope this is the month ... Halfway in the year 😭
I am one of those unfortunate stragglers. I am just about to the point I will be offended if Ford doesn't wait until my 2 year anniversary of my reservation to ship mine now!!🤭. But I won't be surprised if it does take that long. Res date of 7/14/2020.

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the call from the Dealer that my Bronco has arrived... Tracker updated to Final Prep this morning, so it has become real.
Did you ever show as shipped on any of the trackers?

Sponsored

our2rotts

Black Diamond
First Name
Shilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you ever show as shipped on any of the trackers?
No. I logged in last night, and they moved the estimated delivery from 5/28-6/4 to 5/30 - 6/5, but it never showed as shipped until after the dealer called this morning.

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. I logged in last night, and they moved the estimated delivery from 5/28-6/4 to 5/30 - 6/5, but it never showed as shipped until after the dealer called this morning.
I am hoping this happens with me as well. I have the same EDD of 5/30-6/5. We will see. Thanks.

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ive never been able to see anything on the back door tracker. it just says ordering with a dealer, its not even vehicle specific. the only tracker I can see is the link via the "in production" email where i type in vin # and order number. No dates on that page for months though

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ive never been able to see anything on the back door tracker. it just says ordering with a dealer, its not even vehicle specific. the only tracker I can see is the link via the "in production" email where i type in vin # and order number. No dates on that page for months though
Yeah. I know they took those dates off very early in. I think the backdoor only works if it was tied to a reservation. Not sure when it stopped being tied to reservation numbers.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone here gone to the dealer and go straight up Karen and ask for the manager. If you have what happened what did they tell you. Did you ask what's taking so long with your bronco, If they can do anything , etc. I'm assuming it did nothing except letting your dealer know you a Karen 🤦🏽
Sponsored