Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well folks, she made it.

Built 11/8, shipped via rail 11/9, trucked to dealer Friday 12/03. I'm floored. Antimatter Blue is insane in person - pictures do not do it a bit of justice. Also, I'm 6' 2" and the stock Badlands with 33s is gigantic and perfectly proportioned.

Stay the course, Bronco Brethren! There's a light up ahead, a signature LED light to be exact, and it's worth every minute of the wait. See ya out there.

IMG_E0631.JPG

IMG_E1266.JPG

IMG_E1276.JPG
Congrats! So happy it was worth the wait. The Antimatter Blue is definitely awesome, enjoy!
Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sooooooo fucking irritated. Happy for people getting their trucks. Wish I could figure out when I might see mine. Ford has totally sucked the joy out of an experience I didnā€™t think possible. Mines still ā€œin productionā€ since 11/04.
Ya... me too... :(

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ya... me too... :(
So I reached out to the ford rep on this site and they opened an investigation with a number and everything. Letā€™s see where that gets me.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I reached out to the ford rep on this site and they opened an investigation with a number and everything. Letā€™s see where that gets me.
Can u DM me the ford rep and how to reach them? I am losing my mind over here. Thanks bud and good luck with yours

Sponsored

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Me too for the Ford repā€™s info, please! Mine was built on 11/5 but ā€œhasnā€™t been released yetā€ by Ford, according to my dealer. Beyond frustrated about this. Thanks in advance!

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m pretty certain someone forgot to hit enter on our build days.

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got a call from my dealer and my wait is over! Trackers never updated, nor did I ever receive an email.

They're doing their PDI right now and I might be able to pick it up this evening. If not, tomorrow for sure!

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got a call from my dealer and my wait is over! Trackers never updated, nor did I ever receive an email.

They're doing their PDI right now and I might be able to pick it up this evening. If not, tomorrow for sure!
thats awesome. good luck bud and enjoy!

Sponsored

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome. There is hope for the rest of us who have not had updates. What was you last update that you got?

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome. There is hope for the rest of us who have not had updates. What was you last update that you got?
Thanks man. Last unofficial update I got was by looking at the pizza tracker and watching my ETA date keep getting pushed back. Never registered anything on the Palsapp tracker and I lost functionality on the Ford tracker (not sure why- just looped back to the input screen every time I put in my VIN and Order #). Last update I got from Ford was the "Built" email. Literally nothing else from them . . .

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks man. Last unofficial update I got was by looking at the pizza tracker and watching my ETA date keep getting pushed back. Never registered anything on the Palsapp tracker and I lost functionality on the Ford tracker (not sure why- just looped back to the input screen every time I put in my VIN and Order #). Last update I got from Ford was the "Built" email. Literally nothing else from them . . .
Oh that is not good news for me. My last email was that it was scheduled to be built on 10/25. No emails sense. And the Ford tracking has been stuck in the ā€œin productionā€ stage for over a month now. So donā€™t even know if it has been built yet. But stoked for you.

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh that is not good news for me. My last email was that it was scheduled to be built on 10/25. No emails sense. And the Ford tracking has been stuck in the ā€œin productionā€ stage for over a month now. So donā€™t even know if it has been built yet. But stoked for you.
That's got to be infuriating. Things were moving well for me in terms of the trackers/modules/etc until it was ready for shipment. Weird that they just stop communicating at that point (not really, I suppose). Hopefully you'll get yours before the holidays!

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's got to be infuriating. Things were moving well for me in terms of the trackers/modules/etc until it was ready for shipment. Weird that they just stop communicating at that point (not really, I suppose). Hopefully you'll get yours before the holidays!
Yep hopefully I will get my 2021 bronco before it is 2022.
Sponsored