2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

11/5 blend
11/12 built
11/13 shipped (rail) to Northern Utah
ETA 11/24-11/30
Mine had a blend date of 11/1 and build of 11/3 but nothing after that for info. And mine is going to northern Utah. But I have no info other than “in production “

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was 11/01 blend 11/04 built and then nothing. I have modules powered up and it’s showing built but shipping is pending to mannington wv. This sucks. No picture either

Scout1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine had a blend date of 11/1 and build of 11/3 but nothing after that for info. And mine is going to northern Utah. But I have no info other than “in production “
Frustrating isn't it. We just received our build email this morning. Then the tracker moved to shipped this afternoon. I think that I was stuck in quality control or missing a part for a few days.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you say you talked to a ford rep, how did you do that? I would like to talk to somebody that might be able to get me some more info on my build or at least some insight as to what could be going on. I have used all trackers and mine has been “in production” for a week now. I dont get it. My dealer says it is showing built but i have no proof of that. I have used the pizza tracker and its in production, i did the module tracker and it shows all modules populated, and finally the bronco6g tracker and it shows “in production”.

C0CB3B2C-1C2B-4A48-9263-4EE4941EB4FA.png
Did you get an update yet? My build has been sitting the same way since 11/10 which is my production date.

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I swear Ford is random as hell. Some people get shipped emails and some don't. 11/8 builds getting notifications left and right. Seems that 10/25 and ours are left in the dark lol just hoping mine comes within the time-frame they gave.
If it is a supply constraint i wonder how they can build all these other broncos from 11/08
Did you get an update yet? My build has been sitting the same way since 11/10 which is my production date.
No nothing yet. This kinda sucks. I was so excited and now i am frustrated and sad.

josephs6392

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1940 Ford roadster pickup, 1947 Ford 5W coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was 11/01 blend 11/04 built and then nothing. I have modules powered up and it’s showing built but shipping is pending to mannington wv. This sucks. No picture either
Your build looks almost identical to mine. I know of two others that are built and waiting to be shipped to Wheeling from the same build week. One would think they could load them all together and send them on their way. Our dealership is also waiting on a Raptor that has been built for three weeks! Surely there should be a truck heading to WV this week!

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve accepted the fact that it’s just going to show up at my dealership and he’ll say ok come and get it. We missed the whole emails snd line pics thing! Lmao what a interesting turn of events. Still a fascinating process to see though.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve accepted the fact that it’s just going to show up at my dealership and he’ll say ok come and get it. We missed the whole emails snd line pics thing! Lmao what a interesting turn of events. Still a fascinating process to see though.
Its fascinating when you see it, but the problem is i have not been able to see it. I would love to follow along with my build but if we dont get updates and info it makes for a poor experience. I am a person who would rather under promise and over deliver as opposed to over promise and under deliver. Thats has been my experience with this process every step of the way now. i just dont appreciate when you set a standard and then cannot offer that experience for every person. I know things happen but that should be a one off, there are at least 20 - 30 people in out build week that are in this forum having the same issue, never mind prior and latter weeks. It’s brutal. Sorry for the rant and to be a downer but it just sucks.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Its fascinating when you see it, but the problem is i have not been able to see it. I would love to follow along with my build but if we dont get updates and info it makes for a poor experience. I am a person who would rather under promise and over deliver as opposed to over promise and under deliver. Thats has been my experience with this process every step of the way now. i just dont appreciate when you set a standard and then cannot offer that experience for every person. I know things happen but that should be a one off, there are at least 20 - 30 people in out build week that are in this forum having the same issue, never mind prior and latter weeks. It’s brutal. Sorry for the rant and to be a downer but it just sucks.
No you are absolutely right, and I feel the frustration. However. There’s no standard for this yet. I’ve never been able to literally order the exact model I want with the options and everything and then see it figuratively be built for me. I’m a Ford fan boy so I’m excited to see how it progresses but even though I’m waiting on emails atm it’s still just so cool when in the past you just had to know a guy at a dealership or get lucky and it shows up but then it’s got this if that and you have to compromise and all that. I’m literally going to walk in and buy it and get out! What a crazy car sales experience just compared to the last car I bought a year ago! I’m weird I think it’s cool still! And I’m so damn excited for this bronco I can taste it!! Cheers!
Sponsored