Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has there been any inside news or insight on why so few number has been produced each day? It seems far far below expected output.
Unknown, but doesnā€™t mean MAP isnā€™t cranking them out. I want to believe that itā€™s a system/process delay in uploading data and said data being available. Yeah itā€™s stupid, I want my instant gratification! Lol

MAP should live stream production and have closed captions with vins!!
Sponsored

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weird thing just happened. Went to look at google sheet and I didnā€™t have access.

Sponsored

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok another question (because I can't figure out how to register to United). On a convoy it would only take less then 24hrs to travel a few states right? So theoretically I don't need to ship until next week to still be considered "on time". I could ship the 7th and arrive at dealer on the 8th if it's only going from MI to WV or does the convoy also take a week to get there? I saw someone in our group shipped and arrived the same day but they were in MI.

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok another question (because I can't figure out how to register to United). On a convoy it would only take less then 24hrs to travel a few states right? So theoretically I don't need to ship until next week to still be considered "on time". I could ship the 7th and arrive at dealer on the 8th if it's only going from MI to WV or does the convoy also take a week to get there? I saw someone in our group shipped and arrived the same day but they were in MI.
i had thought the same thing I only wonder if like a truck has to zig zag to different dealers and unload in between map and my dealer it might take awhile

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey 11/22 Build Week Group!! Excited for you all to get your window stickers!

The 11/15 BW group has been tracking all of our window date releases/blends/place in line so that we can watch our Broncos come online next week. I duplicated our tracker (which I orginally got from @Interstate) and made some edits for your week. I've made some tweaks but feel free to make it your own. You can access it HERE. Dont feel obligated to use it, I just thought we'd could share our tool.

If there is someone in your group who would like to take this and run with managing it, please let me know and I can make you a primary editor.

Good luck all!
Our tracking log was compromised. Do you have the resources to fix it?

ReanimatedYatzi

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Scion iM, 1990 Mazda Miata, 1997 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry I'm a bit late to follow up, but my 11/23/21 build was listed as "In Production" on 11/29/21 with a module flash on the morning of 11/30/21 and a "Built" email this morning at 5:09 AM CST. Delivery is estimated between 12/19/21 and 12/25/21, so it looks like I'll get a nice present this year!

Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just sat to take a peek at trackers.... confirming the google sheet isn't working. just as others have as well.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just sat to take a peek at trackers.... confirming the google sheet isn't working. just as others have as well.
Nothing like sitting in the dark!!!

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11/24 BUILDS ARE UNDERWAY!
The first module has popped for the 11/24 blend date!

Iā€™m 18/880 on 11/24 and my modules popped. I have not received a build confirmed email, nor a factory photo, nor does the pizza box reflect it. I will update the spreadsheet as soon as permissions are fixed.

My dates:
  • Reservation: 11/11/20
  • Order: 1/23/21
  • Blend: 11/24 (18/880)
  • Built: 12/1
  • Shipped: TBD
  • Delivered: TBD
My build: 4dr Badlands, Area 51, MGV, 2.7L+10sp auto, Towing package, Soft top, Sasquatch, Lux

My story: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/santa-might-be-stopping-by-map-en-route-my-house.27277/

-Jeff
Sponsored

Last edited: