Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

another interesting item to note.... I received a notification that I was tagged in a post - went to reply and it was another member. Weird??
Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/24 BUILDS ARE UNDERWAY!
The first module has popped for the 11/24 blend date!

I’m 18/880 on 11/24 and my modules popped. I have not received a build confirmed email, nor a factory photo, nor does the pizza box reflect it. I will updated the spreadsheet as soon as permissions are fixed.

My dates:
  • Reservation: 11/11/20
  • Order: 1/23/21
  • Blend: 11/24 (18/880)
  • Built: 12/1
  • Shipped: TBD
  • Delivered: TBD
My build: 4dr Badlands, Area 51, MGV, 2.7L+10sp auto, Towing package, Soft top, Sasquatch, Lux

My story: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/santa-might-be-stopping-by-map-en-route-my-house.27277/

-Jeff
Heck yeah!! updates are coming in! about time, LOL! Congrats!

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’m 18/880 on 11/24 and my modules popped. I have not received a build confirmed email, nor a factory photo, nor does the pizza box reflect it. I will updated the spreadsheet as soon as permissions are fixed.

My dates:
My build: 4dr Badlands, Area 51, MGV, 2.7L+10sp auto, Towing package, Soft top, Sasquatch, Lux

My story: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/santa-might-be-stopping-by-map-en-route-my-house.27277/

-Jeff
WooHoo...Congrats.....Its stampede time! Here we go!

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I definitely think the united road site is for dealers. Not sure if that had already been figured out. Oh well! Got more accurate shipping and delivery dates. Delivers Saturday so depending on timing and dealer inspections, I could pick up this weekend! 🥳🥳🥳

Scheduled 11/22 built 11/29

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True true… like the day I received my vin a huge weight was lifted…. And when mods pop and build email comes in, another weight will lift. Can literally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Getting my WS was like I won the lottery 🤪

LoboDelRio

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2015 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

11/22 Group, 9/880 here. Modules Popped. Estimated 12/31 delivery.

Sponsored

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’m 18/880 on 11/24 and my modules popped. I have not received a build confirmed email, nor a factory photo, nor does the pizza box reflect it. I will update the spreadsheet as soon as permissions are fixed.

My dates:

-Jeff
Thanks for kicking down the gate, we're coming through.🐎🧨🎈🐎🐎🐎

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else with a cactus gray build? I’m debating names on what to call mine.. my last/current car is a British racing green Jaguar f pace suv. She looks like a Venus fly trap so I named her Audrey II after the Venus fly trap in little shop of horrors, of course… 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ The first one was a lemon and had to get a second one so the name stuck.. now to name this car and I haven’t figured it out. I have a Stella moped that is similar in color that I named Verdita (verde = green, you get the gist…) but have yet to figure out this broncos name.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else with a cactus gray build? I’m debating names on what to call mine.. my last/current car is a British racing green Jaguar f pace suv. She looks like a Venus fly trap so I named her Audrey II after the Venus fly trap in little shop of horrors, of course… 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ The first one was a lemon and had to get a second one so the name stuck.. now to name this car and I haven’t figured it out. I have a Stella moped that is similar in color that I named Verdita (verde = green, you get the gist…) but have yet to figure out this broncos name.
I have cyber orange and will be calling my bronc Bessie cause she’s gonna be a work horse going where I want to go and so forth. Lol.

with cactus grey you could call it the desert chaser…. DC for short. Pay a little homage to the Baja 1000 that broncos won in years past.

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m getting an AMB OBX. We recently got a blue 22 Pathfinder that’s very close to AMB and I named her Isabella after Isabella Rosalini from Blue Velvet.

For the Bronco I’m going with 1DrLust for Wanderlust. I’ve never had a personalized plate in my life but when I decided to get the Bronco I went on the MVA site and played around to see which names were available and ended up with that. I showed it to my daughter and she said it was 1 Doctor Lust. I can live with that.

For cactus grey it makes me think of a battle ship so I’d go with Ironsides or something resembling a steel ship I like.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have cyber orange and will be calling my bronc Bessie cause she’s gonna be a work horse going where I want to go and so forth. Lol.

with cactus grey you could call it the desert chaser…. DC for short. Pay a little homage to the Baja 1000 that broncos won in years past.
I was leaning towards dolly or Jolene 😂 more western.. but nothing fits right yet
Sponsored