SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would think that, except for the fact that mine is on the UP tracker but is under CSX control at this time. I am starting to think that CSX is purposefully delaying the UP rail cars and sending the ones contracted by them on a more efficient route.
It’s interesting to see that there’s a CA delivery that’s trackable on UP’s site, when I’m also a CA delivery (albeit northern CA as opposed to southern)
Sponsored

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am thinking that some of us are contracted through CSX, and some of us are contracted through Union Pacific, and that the CSX system won't track Union Pacific cars and vice versa.
Based on what everyone is saying, the CSX contracted hauls have made it to the transfer hubs, while us UP hauls are getting a BS tour of Ohio. :mad:
1638914346417.png

1638914087006.png
The UP tour seems to be from one manf plant to another, Louisville is Ford Pottersburg is Honda. Maybe they build it all out with car carriers and then go direct to west coast versus CSX getting to and then sitting in transfer yard for a while then hooking to westbound UP?

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am thinking that some of us are contracted through CSX, and some of us are contracted through Union Pacific, and that the CSX system won't track Union Pacific cars and vice versa.
Based on what everyone is saying, the CSX contracted hauls have made it to the transfer hubs, while us UP hauls are getting a BS tour of Ohio. :mad:
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group image-3

1638914087006.png
Thank you so much for this info. I appreciate your efforts😎 Hopefully we will get updated very soon🥳

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just at dealer. My bronco is still in MI awaiting rail assignment

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our Broncos are popping of the line. Just got my picture today. My Ford rep at Mike White Ford in Coeur D Alene called me today and assured me there would be no shenanigans to the cost of the vehicle. He also said he is gonna try to find any rebates, incentives from the dealer. So far my experience with Mike White Ford has been nothing less than stellar. I hope this holds true to the day I drive off the lot. ETA end of Dec. I'm sorry for all you members who are having problems at every turn. It's just not right. For some members this experience was supposed to be once in a life time.

Screenshot_20211207-103958_Gallery.jpg

Sponsored

PMR

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Roof Rack went on after pictures.

My dealer is having it expedited from Nashville because he wants my Rubicon trade in before I sell it. Told him, "you better hurry up!"

redcatcher27

Wildtrak
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's some good info for all of you with assembly pics. Someone that claimed that they worked at the plant said that the sticker on the windshield signified the day or night shift - yellow is the day shift, blue is the night shift. The number is, well, the date...

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s interesting to see that there’s a CA delivery that’s trackable on UP’s site, when I’m also a CA delivery (albeit northern CA as opposed to southern)
I am in Nor Cal as well. The rail hub is in Benicia where all of the vehicles are always lined up on the east side of 680 by the delta. United Road should haul yours to San Jose.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume that Chicago was the transfer hub from CSX to UP. It is strange that UP is not picking up the rail car numbers at all.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 2A1A97C1-B83F-4512-8188-2A90F9197DB0
Thank you sooo much. Wish we could get more info. Darn UP!
Sponsored