First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape / 2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer finally admitted to being able to track my Bronco... Won't give me the rail car number but did say that my Bronco was now sitting in Argo, IL (so I guess it hasn't gone far) hahaha
Sponsored

Reactions: JAC

RuggaBugga

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape / 2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Smilinacura

Would you mind seeing if you have any luck with my Vin please: 1FMEE5DP0MLB06024

Much appreciated

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I could use some help if anyone is able. I called my dealer to get the rail car number and she gave me TTGX942568. She apologized up front and said that's the same rail car number as another customer and when the other person tracked it they were told it was last in Colorado in April. I called and got the exact same response.
My VIN is 1FMDE5CH3MLA65698 and I got the "shipped" email from Ford on 12/2. I'm down in Florida hoping for a merry Christmas. If anyone has the time and can find my Bronco I would be eternally grateful. :)

Sponsored

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Smilinacura , mind seeing what you can find on mine? 1FMEE5DH0MLB05951, It came by rail and is sitting 2 hours away from me, CSX says "Placed at industry", maybe it got loaded onto a truck already?

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just picked up Bronco this morning. I had been waiting and anticipating it for so long woke up this morning worried I would be disappointed when it actually arrived. It was love at first sight, exactly what I originally ordered and first 2 door I had seen in person. The shots of them coming off the assembly line do not do justice to seeing them in person. Haven't taken anywhere yet except around town today but that will change tomorrow. Good luck to everyone still waiting, it is so worth it now.
2DR Carbonized Gray Badlands SAS, 2.7, high. roof rack and towing

Hoadsbronco85

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My bronco was built 11/23 and has been awaiting shipment for almost 3 weeks. I have got no updates since. Anyone else? Is it possible it’s shipped and they just haven’t updated or are they really not shipped it yet?

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is still in Birmingham as of just now. Originally supposed to leave yesterday then 3am this morning now……who knows?? Pfft…I think this has been the worst part of the wait. Okay it’s all out I will return to regularly scheduled programming!
I have to agree 100%! This last bit is the hardest!
SOOOOO close!

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update for us Cali riders. Just spoke to BNSF. At this time they weren’t able to see the Railcar location (Kansas City last night) but ETA looks around the 20th of December, which drastically changed. Originally it was 1/7-13. So we will see what happens.

tgoodchild17

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Explorer, 15 XC60, 18 GTI, 87 325i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No I didn’t. Maybe it’s for the best. This way I won’t have to explain someday that he’s adopted😂
I'm sure that if you haven't already taken a lot of pictures, you will be taking a lot going forward

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to agree 100%! This last bit is the hardest!
SOOOOO close!
There is a God… It has left Birmingham at 211pm. I see the light at the end of the tunnel again😳🤣😂
Sponsored