Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the exact same estimates dates. Mine is being delivered to the Ford in Cerritos.. any chance u figured out how to track it???
not sure if you ever got your train car number but a bunch of us have various cars arriving at Mira Loma on 12/18 per the current schedule. I'm sure you are on one of those cars
Sponsored

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just spoke with my dealer and he said there was no railcar info for him to give me. If anyone can run my vin for shipping info it would be greatly appreciated.

VIN: 1FMEE5DP5MLA98597

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is 15 minutes away from the arrival spot of the train. Does anyone have an idea on how long Broncos will sit before picked up for transport?

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ASlaugh looks like you were correct about my car joining the train at Global3, this is the firt time my car has been in the same place as the others. My car isn't listed as one of the 106 cars on the manifest yet, but it seems unlikely that another train would arrive at Mira Loma on the same/date and time, so we'll see. That MNSNP 09 train is 9944 feet long, may be 2 miles long by the time other cars are linked.
Yours is probably scheduled to hook up with @Robertriley in SLC. I assume with split the NorCal from SoCal routes at that point.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is 15 minutes away from the arrival spot of the train. Does anyone have an idea on how long Broncos will sit before picked up for transport?
United Road told me that is can vary depending on how many other vehicles that have to haul. They try to wait for a full load. However, they also told me that Ford has paid Rush charges, so that may help. If yours is only 15 minutes away, they may just put yours on a single haul trailer to get it over there and forego the big trailer loading.

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New info... We also have a Train #MNSNP 09
1639236422479.png

The rail schedule for train MNSNP 09 arriving at: (it has been delayed twice, but this is the latest):
Clinton, IA @15:30
Beverly, IA @18:55
Marshalltown, IA @21:26
Boone, IA @23:25 (pick up 1 empty car)
Fremont, NE @07:45 (12/12)
Columbus, NE @09:40
Grand Island, NE @12:07 (funny name for a place out in the middle of Nebraska)
North Platte, NE @16:45 (this is the end of the schedule for this train)
I suspect we will transfer routes at this terminal. I think we all stay together until SLC.
We just were delayed again by another 2 hours. Add 2 hours to all times above. :rolleyes:😞

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew I shouldn’t have let my husband go unsupervised to an estate auction today. Guess we’ll have two new cars this week. 🤦🏻‍♀️Y’all… I can’t with this man.

7E65C028-1534-4682-94DE-896A766A04E8.jpeg

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew I shouldn’t have let my husband go unsupervised to an estate auction today. Guess we’ll have two new cars this week. 🤦🏻‍♀️Y’all… I can’t with this man.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 7E65C028-1534-4682-94DE-896A766A04E8
That is sweeeeeeet! Tell him congratulations!

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the exact same estimates dates. Mine is being delivered to the Ford in Cerritos.. any chance u figured out how to track it???
If you don't have your rail car, send me your VIN. You can PM me if you don't want to post.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone built on 12/2 get their line picture yet? I still haven't gotten an email. I remember 12/1 built folks got their photos a whole ago!

Sponsored

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my rail car number is TTGX693554. I dial 1-800-235-2352. Hit 1. Then 81814192 for car initial and 693554 for car number. South of Amarillo right now. Hope your right and yours is on the same train.
Well....left Lucy, New Mexico at 10 last night. My wife is extremely tired of me calling and checking on status.

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

United Road told me that is can vary depending on how many other vehicles that have to haul. They try to wait for a full load. However, they also told me that Ford has paid Rush charges, so that may help. If yours is only 15 minutes away, they may just put yours on a single haul trailer to get it over there and forego the big trailer loading.
My Bronco and another members Bronco have been sitting at a railyard for several days waiting transport to dealer. I think they are waiting for a full load before pickup. I just hope that they do not wait for last of the 21s to all hit before delivery. Does anyone know if the dealer knows when or an idea of when their cars will get picked up??

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone built on 12/2 get their line picture yet? I still haven't gotten an email. I remember 12/1 built folks got their photos a whole ago!
12/2 Build and no pic yet. I'm not too worried about it. I only check my email every 30 min or so.

Jen Johnsen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

not sure if you ever got your train car number but a bunch of us have various cars arriving at Mira Loma on 12/18 per the current schedule. I'm sure you are on one of those cars
For some reason (one of the so cal peoples earlier posts… I was thinking it was getting to Mira Lima tomorrow… but I’m sure I’m with the rest of you.. so I’m my kind I’ll re adjust to it being the 18th :). Thanks for the info!
Sponsored