Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi @Bre319 ,

I am waiting on Delivery to Katy, so assume my Bronco will follow the same route as yours. Can you tell me how you are able to track its whereabouts please?

Thanks in advance
Rugga
Hey there! Do you know your car number? My Bronco actually made it to Pearland this morning at 4:14am, so now comes the hard part...waiting on a truck to pick it up haha. It took 7 days for my fiancé's to be picked up and delivered 14.8 miles away to McRee Ford. I plan to call later this evening to see if it was unloaded yet. His Bronco reached Pearland on 11/27, but not unloaded until 11/29. It was delivered (and purchased) on 12/4. I am thinking it will be Monday before I am able to purchase my Bronco, but hopefully sooner!!!

If you have the railcar, you just call CSX at 800-235-2352. The robot can't understand when you talk, so you have to type in the letters + position. My railcar is CTTX, so I had to type 23 81 81 92. My fiancé's was TTGX, so I had to type in 81 81 41 92 when asked for "letter of the car." Then you enter the actual numbers when prompted. I never could find an online tracker. I called once a day before it hit Texas, and then a couple of times a day. To be honest, you can't really understand the city the robot says...so I had to look at the BNSF map and make an educated guess.
Sponsored

Gator

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Outer Banks 2.7L high package
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@ASlaugh any chance you can try to track mine? Everybody is getting close!

Vin 1FMEE5BP6MLA99549

anthem

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your rail car # is TTGX995633
Here is the detail from rail to dealer:
1639341894560.png

You should be on CSX and will be able to use the CSX phone tracker for updates.
I'm usually fairly good with these things but zero success attempting to find details on my bronco loaded on a train on the 30th. There are so many pages to search through now, I haven't found instructions (if you've posted them) on how this works.

Spaceman_Spiff

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Orange First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you, feels a bit like being back in the military.....

Stand by to stand by

Your haul from the Petersburg terminal wass contracted with United Road, but they did not assign a rail car number. It looks like another hauler may be contracted now, and your Bronco is in route, or you are still sitting at MAP. You are not on the tracking spreadsheet, so it hard to know your situation.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ASlaugh any chance you can try to track mine? Everybody is getting close!

Vin 1FMEE5BP6MLA99549
Sorry, your is not popping up on OVISS. Must be with a different hauler. Unless others can find it, you need to get your rail car number from you dealer.

Sponsored

Gator

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Outer Banks 2.7L high package
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry, your is not popping up on OVISS. Must be with a different hauler. Unless others can find it, you need to get your rail car number from you dealer.
Ok thank you anyway. I got faith it's close haha

Efudd

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ASlaugh , at the risk of piling on can you also check on:
VIN: 1FMEE5DP0MLB08310

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You all should really be asking your dealer for railcar info first — all of our broncos were built over a week ago now, and most ship out immediately after. Have all of your dealers been turning you down for info?

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BigKahuna
Now we are parked within yards of each other with no train assigned. What will happen next? Not sure what stage of grief I have reached, but it is somewhere down the line. 😰🥵🥺🤢
1639409171458.png
I think the north platte yard is like Chicago and it’s going to take 24 hrs to get a train assigned and then another 1/2 day to get that train rolling . Maybe this evening you’ll get a train number. Tomorrow for me. And lots of rail cars are heading to Mira loma so many autos to un load.

RuggaBugga

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape / 2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey there! Do you know your car number? My Bronco actually made it to Pearland this morning at 4:14am, so now comes the hard part...waiting on a truck to pick it up haha. It took 7 days for my fiancé's to be picked up and delivered 14.8 miles away to McRee Ford. I plan to call later this evening to see if it was unloaded yet. His Bronco reached Pearland on 11/27, but not unloaded until 11/29. It was delivered (and purchased) on 12/4. I am thinking it will be Monday before I am able to purchase my Bronco, but hopefully sooner!!!

If you have the railcar, you just call CSX at 800-235-2352. The robot can't understand when you talk, so you have to type in the letters + position. My railcar is CTTX, so I had to type 23 81 81 92. My fiancé's was TTGX, so I had to type in 81 81 41 92 when asked for "letter of the car." Then you enter the actual numbers when prompted. I never could find an online tracker. I called once a day before it hit Texas, and then a couple of times a day. To be honest, you can't really understand the city the robot says...so I had to look at the BNSF map and make an educated guess.
I don't have a rail car number, dealer keeps informing me that he doesn't have such info.

But my WT was built same day as yours with exact same ETA. I'm hoping that mine was on the same shipment as yours. That would be great news. If I could get it before Friday - I'd be over the moon.

Thanks for the info, and here's hoping you'll be sitting behind the wheel in a matter of days.

Sponsored

RuggaBugga

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape / 2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You all should really be asking your dealer for railcar info first — all of our broncos were built over a week ago now, and most ship out immediately after. Have all of your dealers been turning you down for info?
My dealer tells me that they do not get this kind of info on their system. His last message to me: "We're in the home stretch so just be patient for a little while longer"

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have a rail car number, dealer keeps informing me that he doesn't have such info.

But my WT was built same day as yours with exact same ETA. I'm hoping that mine was on the same shipment as yours. That would be great news. If I could get it before Friday - I'd be over the moon.

Thanks for the info, and here's hoping you'll be sitting behind the wheel in a matter of days.
Hi! Ask you dealer to look on the Visibility report. It will be the last line item. It will start with the letters that @Bre319 mentioned. Good luck!👍

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on a built email from Ford. I contacted my dealer on Saturday and they said my Bronco has been built and that it hasn't shipped yet. The pizza tracker has an estimated delivery date of 12/27, (convoy) that hasn't changed since the modules came on line. I can only assume that there is some kind of qc issue with my Bronco delaying it.

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TTGX159261
;) Entering the tracking fun!
Train car sitting empty in Wayne, MI. As expected I suppose

@BigKahuna
Now we are parked within yards of each other with no train assigned. What will happen next? Not sure what stage of grief I have reached, but it is somewhere down the line. 😰🥵🥺🤢
1639409171458.png
Sponsored

Last edited: