Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I'll be damned...

As you suggested - checked the inventory on my dealership's website and look what I found:
1639488249561.png

This is my VIN!!!
Who-hoo!!! Congratulations, she's a beauty! Mine hasn't shown up yet, but I will be looking for her haha.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear Ovvis, please pick up my bronco soon and send me all the deets! #impatient #cometomama #broncoanxiety 😂🤣

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your know that feeling when your stop hitting your thumb with a hammer? Well, I can tell you, it feels REALLY GOOD!
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639497373160

:DI have a train all of the way to Benicia! Only 6 cars dropping off, so I hope the onload it quick. ETA 12/17 @11:00!

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does the oviss work? Is this the truck line?
Yeah, it’s the United roads truck line that hauls them to the dealership.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update. 5 people waiting for trains. :/
@BigKahuna You should be assigned MNPML 14 leaving today at 12:30? Hoping for you.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639498439082

redcatcher27

Wildtrak
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Wildtrak (1FMDE5CP7MLB04705) arrived and was off-loaded at the Norfolk Southern Atlanta intermodal terminal on Dec 6th. Supposedly, it goes by semi-truck from there to Tallahassee Ford. But I've lost track of it.
My dealer said they won't receive any updates until it just shows up at the dealership. He's indicated multiple times that it could take a very long time with the current trucking situation.
I've tried palsapp and United Road to no avail.
Anyone have any other suggestions?

Spedkilz

Base
First Name
Brian Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I found a load number(61960903). But is doesn't tell me anything else.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I found a load number(61960903). But is doesn't tell me anything else.
It won’t until it’s picked up. You can sign up for an account and it will email you updates once the load is picked up. It will list other vehicles going to your dealer as well.

Sponsored

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Wildtrak (1FMDE5CP7MLB04705) arrived and was off-loaded at the Norfolk Southern Atlanta intermodal terminal on Dec 6th. Supposedly, it goes by semi-truck from there to Tallahassee Ford. But I've lost track of it.
My dealer said they won't receive any updates until it just shows up at the dealership. He's indicated multiple times that it could take a very long time with the current trucking situation.
I've tried palsapp and United Road to no avail.
Anyone have any other suggestions?
I've been saying this is the hardest part of the wait. Myself and many other members (some from 1/15 build week) are sitting at rail yards and just waiting. One can track these rail cars night and day, but once they arrive at the rail yard.... all bets are off. To my knowledge there is no way to track, expedite or get any information on your Bronco once it hits the yard. If anyone knows how to rescue our Broncos from the yard please chime in.

Bronco-Joe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nav, BMW 645, BMW X5M, 94 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m happy for you fellow 11/22 build weekers. Great to see the Broncs moving along to their new homes. Unfortunately, my journey continues: Early reservation, early order, 2 door BL, 2.7 eng, lux, tow, leather and Sas. Ford told me I was getting a 2022 then surprise just kidding heres your 2021 VIN with a 11/22 build week. Mods popped a few days after Thanksgiving, pizza tracker showed 12/24 delivery then nothing until this came from Ford a few minutes ago:
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 966D3C62-FCA5-45E6-8DDE-A5A8FC07B5F7

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m happy for you fellow 11/22 build weekers. Great to see the Broncs moving along to their new homes. Unfortunately, my journey continues: Early reservation, early order, 2 door BL, 2.7 eng, lux, tow, leather and Sas. Ford told me I was getting a 2022 then surprise just kidding heres your 2021 VIN with a 11/22 build week. Mods popped a few days after Thanksgiving, pizza tracker showed 12/24 delivery then nothing until this came from Ford a few minutes ago:
966D3C62-FCA5-45E6-8DDE-A5A8FC07B5F7.png
I don't think you should worry about this. I rec'd the same email this morning and mine is already on a railcar headed this way. I think this is just a generic "thank you for your patience" email to those who haven't taken delivery yet.

I also rec'd this screenshot from my dealer showing what he sees in their portal. You can see there was a big delay between the mods popping on 11/29 and it actually shipping on 12/10. I'm thinking they pulled it off to install the tow package or possibly to fix some QC issues. Maybe those of us who had delays between the mods popping and shipping received these emails. At this point it's anybody's guess.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group Bronco Shipping Info

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update. 5 people waiting for trains. :/
@BigKahuna You should be assigned MNPML 14 leaving today at 12:30? Hoping for you.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group Bronco Shipping Info
I was indeed assigned that train. 4pm departure as of now. You are set for your next leg as well. Fingers crossed it stays on time for all of us!

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was indeed assigned that train. 4pm departure as of now. You are set for your next leg as well. Fingers crossed it stays on time for all of us!
I noticed you have access to the trucking info from yard to dealer what tool do you use for that? Many thanks
Sponsored