First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good am all! Well, we have been touring Kansas for the past 4 days. As of last night we made it to Emporia Kansas. We must be stopping at all the gift shops I think I canā€¦I think I canā€¦..I think I canā€¦.šŸ¤£šŸ˜±šŸ¤Ŗ.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DividedSky

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m happy for you fellow 11/22 build weekers. Great to see the Broncs moving along to their new homes. Unfortunately, my journey continues: Early reservation, early order, 2 door BL, 2.7 eng, lux, tow, leather and Sas. Ford told me I was getting a 2022 then surprise just kidding heres your 2021 VIN with a 11/22 build week. Mods popped a few days after Thanksgiving, pizza tracker showed 12/24 delivery then nothing until this came from Ford a few minutes ago:
966D3C62-FCA5-45E6-8DDE-A5A8FC07B5F7.png
I got this email today as well. To my knowledge my vehicle hasn't shipped yet. 11/23 blend 11/30 modules popped.

Bandit958

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 Bronco, 2021 F150 4x4 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m happy for you fellow 11/22 build weekers. Great to see the Broncs moving along to their new homes. Unfortunately, my journey continues: Early reservation, early order, 2 door BL, 2.7 eng, lux, tow, leather and Sas. Ford told me I was getting a 2022 then surprise just kidding heres your 2021 VIN with a 11/22 build week. Mods popped a few days after Thanksgiving, pizza tracker showed 12/24 delivery then nothing until this came from Ford a few minutes ago:
966D3C62-FCA5-45E6-8DDE-A5A8FC07B5F7.png
just got the same letter this morning, must be a 2DR thing, Hope is back.

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been in railyard since Saturday with a ā€œconstructive placementā€. This morning it was changed at 645am to ā€œactive placementā€.
Oviss still doesnā€™t show any arrival or schedule for pick up date. This journey is exhausting šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Sponsored

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been in railyard since Saturday with a ā€œconstructive placementā€. This morning it was changed at 645am to ā€œactive placementā€.
Oviss still doesnā€™t show any arrival or schedule for pick up date. This journey is exhausting šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Not sure what yard yours is in, but I spoke with my dealer and the GA railyards have a MAJOR driver shortage. The wait is tough (especial with zero timeframe) but I just hope they do not rush and damage our Broncos because they are so far behind and overworked.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€”
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your know that feeling when your stop hitting your thumb with a hammer? Well, I can tell you, it feels REALLY GOOD!
1639497373160.png

:DI have a train all of the way to Benicia! Only 6 cars dropping off, so I hope the onload it quick. ETA 12/17 @11:00!
And youā€™re on UP that whole way right?? Thatā€™s good news for you, thereā€™s no Amtrak traffic on UP lines for most of California it seems!

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know you can see this, but just excited for you. @BigKahuna
Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639506339821

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was "constructively placed" on Thursday and then converted to "Placed at Industry" on Friday, all at the same place, then the rail car said empty Saturday and then headed back north on Sunday. Best I can tell is my Bronco got unloaded at the rail yard on Thursday and is waiting to be picked up to get trucked 2 hours to my dealer.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco-Joe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nav, BMW 645, BMW X5M, 94 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think you should worry about this. I rec'd the same email this morning and mine is already on a railcar headed this way. I think this is just a generic "thank you for your patience" email to those who haven't taken delivery yet.

I also rec'd this screenshot from my dealer showing what he sees in their portal. You can see there was a big delay between the mods popping on 11/29 and it actually shipping on 12/10. I'm thinking they pulled it off to install the tow package or possibly to fix some QC issues. Maybe those of us who had delays between the mods popping and shipping received these emails. At this point it's anybody's guess.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639506339821
Thanks for the responseā€¦ good to know Iā€™m in good company. Glad you have confirmation that yours is on its way!

thestanz

Black Diamond
First Name
stanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was hoping to see some confirmed deliveries flowing through by now ... Let's Go!

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I'm busily procrastinating work by looking at everything Bronco, I came across the Vitural Tour thing. Have you seen this? How cool!
Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 11.20.44 AM

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My last update is departed Bixler, CA (Brentwood) so my railcar is SUPER close to its final destination, but no updates since 2:29am this morning it seems. The nail biting has begun
As much as I want to be sitting in it, I'm just so grateful that it continues to move in the right direction. Thank you for your continued updates. They're making my day.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I'm busily procrastinating work by looking at everything Bronco, I came across the Vitural Tour thing. Have you seen this? How cool!
Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 11.20.44 AM
This is a thing! I haven't done anything truly productive in a week or so.
Sponsored