SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I rode the rail until I got to the rail ramp in GA. The entire time my pals app said pending with no final destination. I sat at the rail ramp for 8 or 9 days and then the owner called the rail ramp and yelled at them. The next morning the palsapp had a destination (my dealer), and then the next day palapp listed dispatched under the status bar. A few hours later my Bronco showed up at the dealer.
Yeah, my VIN shows no record on palsapp -- I'm listed as RAIL to a ramp in Benicia, then United Road is contracted to convoy it to my dealer. I think your case only works for folks who are contracted with North America Auto Transportation
Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I rode the rail until I got to the rail ramp in GA. The entire time my pals app said pending with no final destination. I sat at the rail ramp for 8 or 9 days and then the owner called the rail ramp and yelled at them. The next morning the palsapp had a destination (my dealer), and then the next day palapp listed dispatched under the status bar. A few hours later my Bronco showed up at the dealer.
My vin has showed pending on palsapp for a few days. Though, my car just made it to the rail yard today. Originally, I had two orders for ramp with Ovvis but both got cancelled. Anyway, just good to know my pending status might change soon!

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My vin has showed pending on palsapp for a few days. Though, my car just made it to the rail yard today. Originally, I had two orders for ramp with Ovvis but both got cancelled. Anyway, just good to know my pending status might change soon!
My status was listed as pending at the rail yard (about 8 days) until the carrier received orders to pick up. Once they received orders my dealer was listed under destination (for the first time ever). The day convoy head to the ramp to pick me up my status was changed from pending to dispatched. Once they dropped off my Bronco at dealer the status finally changed to delivered. I will say it took a few hours to change to delivered, so your dealer will probably text you a pic of your Bronco first.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My status was listed as pending at the rail yard (about 8 days) until the carrier received orders to pick up. Once they received orders my dealer was listed under destination (for the first time ever). The day convoy head to the ramp to pick me up my status was changed from pending to dispatched. Once they dropped off my Bronco at dealer the status finally changed to delivered. I will say it took a few hours to change to delivered, so your dealer will probably text you a pic of your Bronco first.
8 days is a long time. Geez. My dealer said it would take a few days to sort cars at the yard. I was excited to maybe go pick it up tomorrow and he shut me down, fast. Hopeful for next week. Thanks for the info!

Sponsored

Christina78

Wildtrak
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got word that mine is off the train and now at the rail yard in El Mirage, AZ! It just needs to get carried over to Robert Horne in AZ, hopefully I'll be picking it up on the 26th!
I think ours rode together, Mine is also in El Mirage waiting to come Parker, AZ!

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, trains are rolling for a whole lot of us 11/22 ers. The Cal Broncos are 1-2 days out for a lot of us. It’s going to come down to how fast they can get them off the trains and into trucks and to the dealers. I have no idea how to gauge that seems like it can be 2-10 days. At this point it’s probably best to work with the dealers as they’ll all be fighting for positions! Thanks to all and another special thanks to @ASlaugh for all the updates for so many of us!
Getting everyone's information was really helpful in putting the puzzle together. Although, there is much to rail system that I will never understand. I was glad to an obsession into something that helped others. I hope to see you all on the road soon.

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think ours rode together, Mine is also in El Mirage waiting to come Parker, AZ!
If my Bronco doesn’t make the trip to the dealer tomorrow. I will go back to yard to try and put an eye on our Broncos.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody know if there is a way to track from rail ramp to dealer? I don’t know what I’ll do if I can’t track something!!! Mine is due tomorrow evening into Mira Loma in CA. My dealer has been great but they don’t have any real info just a wide range of dates.
I was able to sign up at https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt through my phone. Once you enter your VIN, it assigns you your dealer account. Then set up email and/or text notification for any movements of your vehicle. At least that is what I hope happens. We'll see once the Bronco gets delivered.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow!! @SuzH That is awesome!! So very happy for you. You’ve been a real positive participant on this forum and it’s great you finally got your Wild Pony!!!
Thanks @BigKahuna ! So sweet of you! The truth is you will most likely be behind the wheel of yours before I get behind mine!
Ihave to wait till the 29th to fly to Sewell Ford in TX.
This will be the hardest Christmas of my life! Wishing it will go super quick! 🤪 🐴❤

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands