Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pushed back again - Estimated Delivery 1/8/2022 - 1/14/2022

Still sitting in the Reisor rail yard in Shreveport, LA. Been there since about 12/18/21.
Wow mine got pushed back to 1/8-1/14 now too. I went into my dealership today and the orders just before mine have arrived, mines the next one up waiting for transport. The dealership just doesn’t have any control over transport unfortunately

Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow mine got pushed back to 1/8-1/14 now too. I went into my dealership today and the orders just before mine have arrived, mines the next one up waiting for transport. The dealership just doesn’t have any control over transport unfortunately
I'm definitely not frustrated with the dealer. You are right, it's 100% out of their hands the way I understand it. Hopefully soon!

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm definitely not frustrated with the dealer. You are right, it's 100% out of their hands the way I understand it. Hopefully soon!
I am frustrated with the dealer because I’m my opinion they could be applying the pressure to ford for them to figure out a solution to this transport backlog. The phoenix rail yard is 20 minutes from my dealer. It should not take 2 weeks for a car to move 10 miles especially when every other manufacturer has no cars sitting at the distribution center except maybe a handful. My buddy had his 2022 gladiator built December 10th and it is already sitting in his driveway since last week.

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am frustrated with the dealer because I’m my opinion they could be applying the pressure to ford for them to figure out a solution to this transport backlog. The phoenix rail yard is 20 minutes from my dealer. It should not take 2 weeks for a car to move 10 miles especially when every other manufacturer has no cars sitting at the distribution center except maybe a handful. My buddy had his 2022 gladiator built December 10th and it is already sitting in his driveway since last week.
Don’t quote me on this. But this may or may not explain why we are experiencing such a long wait for our Broncos getting delivered. Apparently Ford has contractors that are assigned to do the pick up, transport and delivery to the dealerships. Not sure how accurate that is but thats what I’ve been told.

Im not frustrated with my dealer because they have been nothing but very knowledgable and helpful. What I am frustrated is how Ford has been handling this situation, you would think they would want to speed up the process by delivering our Broncos after they get built. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Aguelian

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree. I have a customer service background and I know for a fact there is someone who can do something about it. Someone on a thread said their dealership had to call and yell at the railyard. Based on my conversation with the dealership yesterday, they don’t have a clue about transporting. Sometimes the transport trucks will give them a heads up they’re coming; but as far as scheduling the transport trucks, they said it’s corporate. Definitely seems contracted which is frustrating

Sponsored

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Don’t quote me on this. But this may or may not explain why we are experiencing such a long wait for our Broncos getting delivered. Apparently Ford has contractors that are assigned to do the pick up, transport and delivery to the dealerships. Not sure how accurate that is but thats what I’ve been told.

Im not frustrated with my dealer because they have been nothing but very knowledgable and helpful. What I am frustrated is how Ford has been handling this situation, you would think they would want to speed up the process by delivering our Broncos after they get built. 🤷🏻‍♂️
This is definitely the issue on fords end with their transport company because she i went to the rail yard 90% of the vehicles there were all fords and then a sprinkling of every other brand.

Last edited:

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My youngest was running late this morning and then I was running late in getting an all day cook going so I forgot to check on the Bronco status page. The good news is: I didn't miss anything.