First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have a lease we're going to have to end early. Never done that so not sure what to expect.
Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good luck on that. You can always get a quick quote from Carvana and print it out. It's not quite the same because of the tax benefits, but at least it gives you a realistic basis for your selling price point. And worst case, you could take the tax hit, sell to Carvana, and then bring the cash to the dealer to buy your Bronco.
It's what I'm doing at the moment. Getting offers from other places. Worst case I finance the truck and sell my vehicle later. My would prefer to do a trade in for the Taz purposes. But I have gotten 3k more in offers from carfax and kbb so far than what the dealer was willing to give.

gonefishing

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see that the last nine of 12/4 blend date have not received any build or shipped emails from ford. Is this true. The whole 12/6 week has heard nothing. Some in the 12/13 week have already gotten their broncos

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got offers from 4 dealers including Car Max on my trade and TX Direct Auto was the best. Might be worth going there.
Didn't think of direct auto will give it a try.

Cadddman

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see that the last nine of 12/4 blend date have not received any build or shipped emails from ford. Is this true. The whole 12/6 week has heard nothing. Some in the 12/13 week have already gotten their broncos
A few of the 12/4 group received this email
075094ca-df26-4443-9644-14b864feaba8.png
Dear Bronco Customer,
We want to provide an update on the production of your BroncoTM order. We are completing the final touches to make your BroncoTM SUV just the way you ordered it. Due to these extra steps, there will be additional timing before your built order status update is sent.
Once all final production steps and checks are performed, we will send you an updated order status email, informing you that your BroncoTMSUV has been built. Your built order status email will also include an estimated delivery window to your dealer.
Thank you for your loyalty as we work to deliver your BroncoTM to you.
Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team

Sponsored

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is not entirely true. I have no additional items and mine is still in production even though my mods popped 2 weeks ago

Cadddman

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are all “hanging in there” 😁

gonefishing

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it seems that the last nine from 11/29 build week, all of 12/6 build week, the 12/13 blend date and half of 12/14 blend date are all in the same boat. no emails. no shipping. 12/15, 16 are getting built and shipped emails and even one took delivery.

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got the "Your Ford Bronco SUV has finally arrived" email from ford yesterday afternoon. So I called my dealer and they said they don't have it and no truck has been there. That was the subject line on my email from ford so I got excited and didn't read the whole thing. Now I realized it was just the email telling me I am one of the unlucky ones that will not be getting a picture of my Bronco from the assembly line. What a rollercoaster this thing has been. Still waiting for any tracking info from the dealer. Things move slowly at these small dealers.

Aguelian

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Someone at my dealership finally found my rail car number. It was in Chicago on 12/15, 12/17, and 12/19. I called the train line today (with the help of @Squatch Bronc )and my train departed from New Mexico today, which means it should be on its way to the final destination of El Mirage, AZ! Estimated delivery has always been 12/18-12/24. My dealership is closed 12/24-12/26, so probably won’t get it until next week

Sponsored

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes its true. We don't know anything about our Broncos. Still showing a delivery date of Jan3rd. I think that is highly unlikely given that it hasn't been released for shipment yet combined with the fact that I'm in California.

But the good news is that FORD continues their consistent non messaging approach. Not a peep from them! :confused:

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is not entirely true. I have no additional items and mine is still in production even though my mods popped 2 weeks ago
Same here. I'm 12/2 blend, no additional items afaik, and no built nor shipped email.

gonefishing

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes its true. We don't know anything about our Broncos. Still showing a delivery date of Jan3rd. I think that is highly unlikely given that it hasn't been released for shipment yet combined with the fact that I'm in California.

But the good news is that FORD continues their consistent non messaging approach. Not a peep from them! :confused:
yep nothing but crickets. all kinds of rumors going around. don't think it has anything to do with add ons. must be some part that they where short handed on.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yep nothing but crickets. all kinds of rumors going around. don't think it has anything to do with add ons. must be some part that they where short handed on.
I'm very doubtful that the truck will even get shipped this year at all. When you think about it, the factory is designed to produce vehicles in a moving production line. If some component can't be installed during that process I would assume the vehicle just continues down through the line and is finished as best as possible. Now when that component arrives to MAP how can they possibly re-insert the truck into the line? They probably can't so it needs to go somewhere else to get hand fit and that wouldn't likely be an automated process but rather one that requires driving each truck to and from that refitting warehouse. Given how many trucks are in this litter I doubt they have it well organized and probably isn't even done in order of cue from production time. We will likely be getting 2021 Broncos that were actually not built fully until 2022 which is another bag of shit if you ask me.
Sponsored

Last edited: