Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carpooling Platinum Escalade ESV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is in Ohio on it's way to Arizona 🌵🌵
How long will it take to get to AZ? Mine is supposed to be built this week and I am in Nevada (possibly similar transit time). Good luck!

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FYI - I used the Ford tracker for my wife’s 2022 Bronco Sport and the tracker works just fine. However, the tracker still doesn’t work for my Ford Bronco that was just built.

So the tracker probably doesn’t work right now because our Broncos just got built and will be updating soon. So if your tracker isn’t working, it’s probably a good thing.
After trying many times today, the tracker finally returned some data just now. However, seems like everything is not yet synced as my status is still "in-production", but I do have "estimated delivery" date for the first time. I am thinking (hoping?) that Ford's systems might be syncing up today...

My Outer Banks was build last evening about 7pm CT.

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely not the right thread for this, but curious what others are doing here. I was considering going with the Baja Designs A pillar and fog light kit for the mod bumper. It just seems like 280 for A pillars and 800 bucks for fog lights is over the top. Anyone else have suggestions on what they are getting. Posted the youtube link of what I was looking at.

The BEST Ford Bronco LED Lighting Solutions from Baja Designs - YouTube

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After trying many times today, the tracker finally returned some data just now. However, seems like everything is not yet synced as my status is still "in-production", but I do have "estimated delivery" date for the first time. I am thinking (hoping?) that Ford's systems might be syncing up today...

My Outer Banks was build last evening about 7pm CT.
That’s what mine said for a couple days before my status changed. 👍

Sponsored

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely not the right thread for this, but curious what others are doing here. I was considering going with the Baja Designs A pillar and fog light kit for the mod bumper. It just seems like 280 for A pillars and 800 bucks for fog lights is over the top. Anyone else have suggestions on what they are getting. Posted the youtube link of what I was looking at.

I was looking at the fog lights from Baja. But I’m probably 6 months away from buying anything. Put all my cash on a down payment.

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s what mine said for a couple days before my status changed. 👍
Ok, good to know. Thanks for all the help @Interstate

Now, I need to work on my estimated delivery date. It says Jan 4th! I'm in San Diego and have seen others nearby post longer delivery dates, so hope it gets better once it leaves MI. Will call my dealer tomorrow and see if they can give me some better news.

MDH Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F350 Crew cab 4x4 powestroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have rockslider engineering power steps with the armor on order and a standing appointment to get Expel ultimate plus ppf and ceramic window tinting done right after I receive my Bronco. 🐎🐎

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the Baja Designs Linkable kit, for the modular bumper - https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Bronco-21-On-XL-Linkable-Kits.asp

I also ordered the fog pocket kit - https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/Ford-Bronco-Fog-Pocket-Kits.asp

Both from Nick@ApolloOptics - Awesome guy to work with!

Sponsored

MP85

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not looking at lighting right now, but first thing I'm doing is XPEL Satin PPF. I was originally planning on just a clear bra on hood and doors, but after I saw pictures of the Carbonized Gray matted out in PPF, I can't help myself. Just looks too damn sexy.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ped-my-carbonized-gray-badlands-bronco.25749/

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered the Baja Designs Linkable kit, for the modular bumper - https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Bronco-21-On-XL-Linkable-Kits.asp

I also ordered the fog pocket kit - https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/Ford-Bronco-Fog-Pocket-Kits.asp

Both from Nick@ApolloOptics - Awesome guy to work with!
I really do like the Linkable Kits for the mod bumper was looking at that as well. Just not in the budget at the moment lol. I wonder if its legal to drive with those on since its beneath the head lights. I know you cant have A pillars or light bars on while driving.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really do like the Linkable Kits for the mod bumper was looking at that as well. Just not in the budget at the moment lol. I wonder if its legal to drive with those on since its beneath the head lights. I know you cant have A pillars or light bars on while driving.
I think in most areas it would be illegal. I know here you can have them, but you need to have covers on them while driving on-road.

I just think they look bad-ass, even when not on lol.

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not looking at lighting right now, but first thing I'm doing is XPEL Satin PPF. I was originally planning on just a clear bra on hood and doors, but after I saw pictures of the Carbonized Gray matted out in PPF, I can't help myself. Just looks too damn sexy.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ped-my-carbonized-gray-badlands-bronco.25749/
I was thinking about a full body PPF, but my concern is putting the money in as soon as it comes in, and then if there is some type of issue with the Bronco, would I just lose that money, or could move the wrapped pieces over? Or something just don't worry about?

MP85

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking about a full body PPF, but my concern is putting the money in as soon as it comes in, and then if there is some type of issue with the Bronco, would I just lose that money, or could move the wrapped pieces over? Or something just don't worry about?
Don't try to change my mind sir! I wants what I wants.

Just have to pray that there are no issues.
Sponsored