Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dumb question....but does it ever change rail car numbers? Just curious since mine has been sitting in Walbridge, OH since the 16th.
Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb question....but does it ever change rail car numbers? Just curious since mine has been sitting in Walbridge, OH since the 16th.
It's my understanding that it shouldn't change cars. It may change rail services depending on it's destination.

If you started out on CSX, however, you should be able to track it all the way to delivery to the rail yard where it'll be trucked to the dealership.

As far as it being in OH for a couple of days, there is a railyard sorting station there. So what's likely happening is they have removed your box car from the first engine and connected it to other cars that will be attached to a second engine.

After a little bit of reading, it seems like they sort cars from around the region there in Ohio and it can take a few days to get them sorted.

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's my understanding that it shouldn't change cars. It may change rail services depending on it's destination.

If you started out on CSX, however, you should be able to track it all the way to delivery to the rail yard where it'll be trucked to the dealership.

As far as it being in OH for a couple of days, there is a railyard sorting station there. So what's likely happening is they have removed your box car from the first engine and connected it to other cars that will be attached to a second engine.

After a little bit of reading, it seems like they sort cars from around the region there in Ohio and it can take a few days to get them sorted.
Perfect! Thanks for the clarification. I guess I'm getting even more impatient now knowing its on its way!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perfect! Thanks for the clarification. I guess I'm getting even more impatient now knowing its on its way!
You’d think we’d be less anxious knowing it’s so close... but no, it’s just as stressful lol

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’d think we’d be less anxious knowing it’s so close... but no, it’s just as stressful lol
It's almost worse!!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In 2021 you'd think instead of having a phone number to call they would have a UPS like tracking website.
Or even better, like Uber where you can follow your order in live time on a map.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dunno if @Interstate would stay employed if he had that capability lol.
I wouldn't be able to. Or at least I would take some personal days. I am, however, still trying to figure out if I can stop by MAP and pick my Bronco up. No joke I am contacting Ford and asking them...Still no movement on my Bronco, still says "Awaiting Shipment".

Sponsored

Smoke

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Silverado, 2019 Lexus ES350 F sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery date was pushed back from 11/21 to 11/28. Still no assembly line photo.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not sure about changing cars but mine sat in Walbridge, Ohio from the 15th to the 18th. Finally today it stated it left at 3:16 am to Cincinnati, Ohio.

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe this is helpful.

QUOTE="IDyeti, post: 886399, member: 3783"]
A bit of an assumption here, I am tracking mine closely too as I was build 10/7. I got shipped email on the 8th but my modules weren't populated at all yet. But since then I've been comparing my module status and it keeps changing a bit indicating to me that its not on a rail yet. The file also still has some "error" notes in it. Notepad++ allows you to compare the files from one day to the next.

I also believe on your window sticker the Ramp 2 should get populated once actually shipped.

My pizza tracker doesn't have a check mark under shipped though either.

I could be very wrong though too.
[/QUOTE]

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't be able to. Or at least I would take some personal days. I am, however, still trying to figure out if I can stop by MAP and pick my Bronco up. No joke I am contacting Ford and asking them...Still no movement on my Bronco, still says "Awaiting Shipment".
Good luck!

As much as this would help Ford get vehicles to customers quicker, I can imagine it would be a logistical nightmare and take a lot of resources to manage properly.

Plus technically it’s the dealerships vehicle, not yours. So maybe they might have better luck trying?

Not trying to be a dick - just pessimistic naturally lol
Sponsored