Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting a little movement on my end. Left Beverly IA this morning. Maybe Nebraska by day's end?
Sponsored

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just happened to look in this build thread and noticed you ordered from Tindol as well. I was in the 11/15 build week (modules popped 11/23) and now still dealing with the "in production" apparent QC hold at the moment and praying for shipment as I've already sold my truck and sharing a car with my wife.

About how long did it take to get to Tindol once you got the shipped update?

They have promised me MSRP on my FE and I am glad they held up that end of the bargain with you. How were they to deal with during final transaction and did they do anything for you as far as the customer satisfaction rewards (up to $1000 deal thingy) ... is that what the discount for the warranty was from?
Forgot to ask if you’re in The Charlotte Bronco Club, find us in Facebook Groups. It’s a private group so you’ll need to request joining. We have some fun meet ups monthly but are taking a break till March. Some great people come, with Broncos from all years.

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date was the same and my eta just updated to 1/31 about 30 min ago … currently having a pity party.
Hang in there, ours was delayed twice. Time will pass!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My estimated ship just changed from 11/29 -12/5, Now 12/10 to 12/16. It just doesn’t make since. Is it sitting somewhere or driving around on a truck? Mine was shipped convoy.
I ran into the same thing not long ago. December 10th, then December 4th (too good to be true), then December 14th, and now December 30th. The crappy thing is I know it's in Calgary (one province over) so it's very close. However there are significant rail/truck delays due to major flooding/mud slides in the area. I would have hoped Ford would have re-routed but apparently not...

• Sad
Reactions: Jjk

RebelRebel

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure what is going on with my bronco. It was built 11/12. I haven't heard anything from the dealership. I asked if they know where it is. They said they have no idea. I'm getting nervous.
I’m in the same boat, several others as well. 11/10 build, still showing in Production. One day.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ran into the same thing not long ago. December 10th, then December 4th (too good to be true), then December 14th, and now December 30th. The crappy thing is I know it's in Calgary (one province over) so it's very close. However there are significant rail/truck delays due to major flooding/mud slides in the area. I would have hoped Ford would have re-routed but apparently not...
My guy in Chilliwack told me yesterday that he has a bunch suddenly sitting in Vancouver that he thought were still in Michigan, so suddenly a bunch are getting thru... And mine is on the move and left Flora Indiana at 4:29am this morning... I'm going to go finish my deal this morning probably. Basically trading my base 2.3 manual softy for the 2.7 loaded hardtop for half of what the tax would be on it lol.

cbrum23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500, 1974 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date was the same and my eta just updated to 1/31 about 30 min ago … currently having a pity party.
Just saw where my delivery estimate updated to 1/21... oh well, at least now I know. BUT i would rather know WHY???

emilyfaye

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just saw where my delivery estimate updated to 1/21... oh well, at least now I know. BUT i would rather know WHY???
Me too! Seems like there are quite a few around this time frame that got booted way back. Something has to be going on.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guy in Chilliwack told me yesterday that he has a bunch suddenly sitting in Vancouver that he thought were still in Michigan, so suddenly a bunch are getting thru... And mine is on the move and left Flora Indiana at 4:29am this morning... I'm going to go finish my deal this morning probably. Basically trading my base 2.3 manual softy for the 2.7 loaded hardtop for half of what the tax would be on it lol.
That's promising news. I do suspect it will be a random showing up sort of thing at this point - Hopefully sooner rather than later lol. "My salesperson said" a similar thing with these showing up before the tracker/their system says so.

Did he give you any sense of timing on when those orders had been "shipped"? Just trying to get a better sense of timing, selfishly lol.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's promising news. I do suspect it will be a random showing up sort of thing at this point - Hopefully sooner rather than later lol. "My salesperson said" a similar thing with these showing up before the tracker/their system says so.

Did he give you any sense of timing on when those orders had been "shipped"? Just trying to get a better sense of timing, selfishly lol.
Well we both noticed that my delivery date changed back to dec27 instead of January 6th... It was promising that that change showed on his end too... He's been telling me 3-4 weeks for over a year once it gets built.... But it sat in the railyard in flat Rock for 10 days before it got a railcar number. So all bets are off. Haha. I'd be happy if the new end date stuck.

It's very possible that yours is showing up randomly since it got offloaded for a few days. Your tracking will probably now end at that railyard... My guess. Lol

Sponsored

LabradorGuy

First Edition
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Free Company Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is anyone else having issues with the Ford Tracker? In the past 24-48 hours…it basically won’t work for me?

Either it won’t work at all OR it tells me my vin/ordernumber doesn’t exist. I am getting super frustrated!!!

My window for delivery started as of 12/10…and yet the F#€king tool won’t work.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone else having issues with the Ford Tracker? In the past 24-48 hours…it basically won’t work for me?

Either it won’t work at all OR it tells me my vin/ordernumber doesn’t exist. I am getting super frustrated!!!

My window for delivery started as of 12/10…and yet the F#€king tool won’t work.
Not working for me this morning either. Typical for this tool.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine didn’t ship till 11/24. Picking up at El Cajon Ford but haven’t had luck from dealer or here on getting a rail car number. Last update on my window sticker was 12/6. How long did it take your trains to get to San Diego?
I can’t say for sure that it’s in San Diego as the last time I was able to actually track it was Nov. 21st. Mine shipped on Nov. 16th and others with ship dates after mine have since arrived in SD/LA so I’d assume mine is sitting awaiting pickup for the dealer aswell.

Carolina Mitch

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 TRD Pro Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Forgot to ask if you’re in The Charlotte Bronco Club, find us in Facebook Groups. It’s a private group so you’ll need to request joining. We have some fun meet ups monthly but are taking a break till March. Some great people come, with Broncos from all years.
I’m not yet, but that’s sounds good. I was waiting to officially have a Bronco before I joined any groups, but I’ll find it and join. Thanks!