First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The link to my build is in my signature - I have pictures and everything listed :)
How do you like the mud flaps? I probably need those.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you like the mud flaps? I probably need those.
Although I prefer no mud flaps, these are awesome! Love the look (for a mud flap), the ability to remove the bottom flap for more ground clearance, and they are well-built. Peace of mind to protect from rock chips is worth it (IMO).

Reactions: Jjk

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing substantial yet....I've added mud flaps, MagSafe charger in factory wireless charger location, factory sunvisor with homelink, Vinyl overlays on passenger airbag Bronco letters, Menu/navigation entry in motion and 360 cam in motion modules.
What is: Menu/navigation entry in motion and 360 cam in motion modules.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is: Menu/navigation entry in motion and 360 cam in motion modules.
From 4dtech.com

let’s you enter speed locked menu/setting items and supposed to allow gps input while moving. Can’t test gps since there is some account weirdness going on with my trial of connected nav

360 cam in motion let’s you turn on the forward cams in motion at any speed.

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dumb question- will all of our Broncos be 2021’s? Even if delivered in February 2022?
Est delivery for me continues to be 1/23 even though build date 11/10.

Sponsored

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dumb question- will all of our Broncos be 2021’s? Even if delivered in February 2022?
Est delivery for me continues to be 1/23 even though build date 11/10.
Yes. All 2021’s. The VIN designates the year.

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes. All 2021’s. The VIN designates the year.
What would you do? Buy a 2021 Delivered in last January, or would you wait for a 2022 with a Blend Date of 1/17?

I placed two orders July 19, 2020 with different dealerships in case one started playing games. Both seem pretty good (MSRP only). Not sure which Bronco to accept, but leaning toward whichever one gets her first regardless if 2021.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What would you do? Buy a 2021 Delivered in last January, or would you wait for a 2022 with a Blend Date of 1/17?

I placed two orders July 19, 2020 with different dealerships in case one started playing games. Both seem pretty good (MSRP only). Not sure which Bronco to accept, but leaning toward whichever one gets her first regardless if 2021.
I know a lot of people who care if it is a late model year for 2021. It doesn’t matter to me.

Things I considered:

-Are there new features in the 2022 that I like or don’t like?

I didn’t want the new capable bumped in the Black Diamond. I wanted to keep the modular bumper in 2021.

-Is the resale price for your vehicle affected by the model year?

The market for these Broncos are so good, the resale price for 2021 and 2022 will be fine.

-Am I keeping the vehicle?

I plan on giving this vehicle to my son in 10 years, so year doesn’t matter much.

-Nostalgia

If you go with a 2021 your vehicle might be worth more down the road as there aren’t as many 2021s on the street. Also l, 2021 is the first year of the great Bronco comeback.

These are things I thought about. Something else to consider. You can always take procession of both and sell one of them. You will make money on them. Probably 10k over what you paid. If I had two Broncos, I would line up a buyer for one. Just a thought.

Last, I love my Bronco. The sooner the better for me for taking procession. Who knows, there could be a delay for your second Bronco.

Hope this helps a little.

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know a lot of people who care if it is a late model year for 2021. It doesn’t matter to me.

Things I considered:

-Are there new features in the 2022 that I like or don’t like?

I didn’t want the new capable bumped in the Black Diamond. I wanted to keep the modular bumper in 2021.

-Is the resale price for your vehicle affected by the model year?

The market for these Broncos are so good, the resale price for 2021 and 2022 will be fine.

-Am I keeping the vehicle?

I plan on giving this vehicle to my son in 10 years, so year doesn’t matter much.

-Nostalgia

If you go with a 2021 your vehicle might be worth more down the road as there aren’t as many 2021s on the street. Also l, 2021 is the first year of the great Bronco comeback.

These are things I thought about. Something else to consider. You can always take procession of both and sell one of them. You will make money on them. Probably 10k over what you paid. If I had two Broncos, I would line up a buyer for one. Just a thought.

Last, I love my Bronco. The sooner the better for me for taking procession. Who knows, there could be a delay for your second Bronco.

Hope this helps a little.
Helps alot, thanks!

Sponsored

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost 2 months since my Bronco shipped and still haven't taken delivery. Estimate was 12/26, then 1/9, now 1/14. It's been sitting at the rail yard in San Diego for 11 days today so hoping this week will be the final stretch. How many others do we have still waiting? Eager to get out on some trails!

BolognaBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost 2 months since my Bronco shipped and still haven't taken delivery. Estimate was 12/26, then 1/9, now 1/14. It's been sitting at the rail yard in San Diego for 11 days today so hoping this week will be the final stretch. How many others do we have still waiting? Eager to get out on some trails!
I am in a similar situation as you. Estimated delivery date was 12/1 with it being held up for what I presume was a QC issue, then shipped and delivered to the rail yard on 12/28/21 and now the revised delivery date is today, but still no sign of it.

Evanski9

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 6.0, F150, Ford SHO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think I have the last FE made lol. 11/9 blend. Delivery was 12/23 that has been pushed to 1/28 lol.

I never harassed my dealer for the rail number. No idea on where it is lol

RebelRebel

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally!! So excited to have her home. Long wait but worth it.
Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group F1AE108B-748E-4AFA-A704-2278AED71A3E

emilyfaye

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am in a similar situation as you. Estimated delivery date was 12/1 with it being held up for what I presume was a QC issue, then shipped and delivered to the rail yard on 12/28/21 and now the revised delivery date is today, but still no sign of it.
My time layout is almost the exact same as yours. Revised delivery Jan 11-17 as of yesterday morning it was at Gibson, IL and I need it to make it Southwest MO. So it's about halfway here unless it made some more moves in the last 24 hours.
Sponsored