First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to make sure I understand this correctly. It's expected to take 60-90 days shipping to get from the plant to the dealership?
Is it usually this way? The last time I ordered a vehicle was in 2007 and I am still driving that vehicle. It wasn't like this when I ordered that vehicle. I just want to make sure that I understand this correctly?
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to make sure I understand this correctly. It's expected to take 60-90 days shipping to get from the plant to the dealership?
Is it usually this way? The last time I ordered a vehicle was in 2007 and I am still driving that vehicle. It wasn't like this when I ordered that vehicle. I just want to make sure that I understand this correctly?
No, not usually. I think the Ford tracker states up to 28 days. In my case though, Mother Nature can throw a wrench in that, but usually about a month tops should be it.

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine took 18 days from shipped to delivered, all the way out to Northern CA. Driver shortage is definitely a thing though. I would not think it should take anyone 3 months though. Are you shipped?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stever17

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It shows it was shipped on the 15th of November.

Reactions: Jjk

Sponsored

Jjk

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It shows it was shipped on the 15th of November.
Mine too. Mine is convoy. Just wondering where these vehicles are sitting. My date was moved to Dec 10 thru Dec 16. My dealer told me it was supposed to be there last Thursday but didn’t show up. He also said they were expecting 3 by the end of December.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don't see where everyone keeps seeing date changes on ETA. Mine still says Dec 6th on Fords website. That has passed.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don't see where everyone keeps seeing date changes on ETA. Mine still says Dec 6th on Fords website. That has passed.
Well, Ford seems to be notorious for keeping us on our toes. When my date has changed, it has shown on the Ford tracker and at the dealership (I assume it pulls from the same system). However some peoples tracker doesn't update at all and the vehicle will simply show up one day at the dealership. I wouldn't be putting all my eggs in that Ford tracker basket...

Sponsored

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just heard from my dealer that my bronco arrived to San Diego. Just waiting for transport to the dealer, which he said can take a week.
Do you know what date your's shipped, or the railcar? Mine was shipped 11/19 and railcar CN 712060 (CSX).

Also, which dealer? I am Poway Ford.

Prrst7

Badlands
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know what date your's shipped, or the railcar? Mine was shipped 11/19 and railcar CN 712060 (CSX).

Also, which dealer? I am Poway Ford.
Apparently it shipped 11/23
CSX 691669
Arrived 12/8 and on the ramp at San Diego port 12/9.
Buying at El Cajon Ford.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Took mine 26 days.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is anyone else having issues with the Ford Tracker? In the past 24-48 hours…it basically won’t work for me?

Either it won’t work at all OR it tells me my vin/ordernumber doesn’t exist. I am getting super frustrated!!!

My window for delivery started as of 12/10…and yet the F#€king tool won’t work.
It's so inaccurate that I quit using it for mine and switched to csx phone system. Ford ran about 7 to 10 days behind csx. And when delivered to dealer was 3 days behind.

Ford tracker is just kinda a rough estimate as to what's going on with your Bronco during much of the process, it seems. Definitely not close to real time at all day to day.

Fourd

Badlands
First Name
Fourd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Volvo V8 X90R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got email Friday night that my expected delivery date had been moved to 12/12 - 12/18. Not shipped yet. Still have fingers crossed for Xmas Eve, in which case I have already told wife I am not doing anything for the family other than drive-around errands.
Sponsored