Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have officially entered my EDD zone of 5/12 - 5/18… I haven’t heard a word since it shipped via rail on 4/20. Here’s to hoping 🤷🏼‍♂️🤞🏼
Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where does it show that you are on a plant hold?
Dealer rep sent me a screenshot showing a ‘plant hold’ as a secondary status from his desktop. Some have been told by the chat function as well.

deerhunt799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been having a tough time getting a secondary status lately from chat. My EDD officially has moved from 5/13 to 5/29.

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where does it show that you are on a plant hold?
Haven't seen it in so many words... but from what I gather- I have no shipping date- its in production purgatory- though all of my mods popped... in one of the FB groups I'm in, there was a guy there that said lot of those in this similar boat as mine have quality issues and need replacement parts... so they are on "hold" until they take care of those... perhaps I'm not using the correct terminology... I can just as easily say "production purgatory"... cuz can't get a straight answer out of Ford.

KenDawg78

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't seen it in so many words... but from what I gather- I have no shipping date- its in production purgatory- though all of my mods popped... in one of the FB groups I'm in, there was a guy there that said lot of those in this similar boat as mine have quality issues and need replacement parts... so they are on "hold" until they take care of those... perhaps I'm not using the correct terminology... I can just as easily say "production purgatory"... cuz can't get a straight answer out of Ford.
Thanks

Sponsored

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was previously listed in production with a secondary status of plant hold with an eta to move to awaiting shipment 5/7-5/13 as of yesterday.

Today I was told I was built on 4/20 and awaiting the next phase of shipment and a eta of 5/29 defined by them to be edd to dealer. They could not answer secondary status to confirm if plant hold had been lifted and my trackers all show in production still.

Anybody else hear something new?
All within the last three days.
2days ago an online rep said all she sees is a chip hold. Never heard that before.
Yesterday online rep said she didn't see a chip hold and sees a date of 5/7-5/13 for the status to change to awaiting shipping.
Today my dealer calls and said they were informed yesterday of a new ETA which is 5/23. He said that's estimated to be to them.

Really hoping it does come by the end of the month!

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called the 1-800-334-4375 number, confirmed new ETA of 5/29 and stuck in Plant Hold.

He also gave me a code for an additional $250 off my Bronco that I am to provide to the dealer at time of sale. This is above the price protection that he said will be refunded 30-45 days after I take delivery. I've read some get the price protection reduced at time of sale and some being told it will be refunded. If I ever take delivery I will know for sure.

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called the 1-800-334-4375 number, confirmed new ETA of 5/29 and stuck in Plant Hold.

He also gave me a code for an additional $250 off my Bronco that I am to provide to the dealer at time of sale. This is above the price protection that he said will be refunded 30-45 days after I take delivery. I've read some get the price protection reduced at time of sale and some being told it will be refunded. If I ever take delivery I will know for sure.
Which of the banned FCC words did you use to get the $250?

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly I was very polite and joked with the gentleman on the other end. He understood my frustration and knew exactly where I was coming from. I could tell he was reading from a script with very carefully worded phrases that acknowledge the delay without addressing the core issue causing the delay.

Which of the banned FCC words did you use to get the $250?

Sponsored

Nick3ski

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today I DM'ed the lady from Facebook that sent me my assembly line pic to see if she had any inside info on the shipping delays. She just said she did not as that is all handled by third party trucking companies.
Can you share that info? I can’t seem to find her

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My date changed to 5/29 like everyone else but I have noticed that Ordertrack.app has been going down all day some some people are moving off to "Awaiting Shipment". Hopefully that gets us closer to the front of the line.

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My date changed to 5/29 like everyone else but I have noticed that Ordertrack.app has been going down all day some some people are moving off to "Awaiting Shipment". Hopefully that gets us closer to the front of the line.
It's been going down steadily in the "awaiting shipment" queue as well. Sitting at 209 presently. With the up/down fluctuations, one could assume that some units are entering that stage while others are being shipped.

Last edited:

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's been going down steadily in the "awaiting shipment" queue as well. Sitting at 211 presently. With the up/down fluctuations, one could assume that some units are entering that stage while others are being shipped.
I feel like it's been hovering between a few numbers each day but saw it up to 670 a few days ago so 649 fees like actual progress for once!.