First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 f150 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping they get mine finished today. I noticed the similar in production has dropped this morning.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost one month now since I got my built email. I think this is more painful now knowing it is built just sitting in a lot somewhere and also walking by the growing pile of parts in my garage every morning.

I was wondering if any of you guys have had any luck or got any useful information from the palsapp website for convoy tracking?

Sponsored

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was previously listed in production with a secondary status of plant hold with an eta to move to awaiting shipment 5/7-5/13 as of yesterday.

Today I was told I was built on 4/20 and awaiting the next phase of shipment and a eta of 5/29 defined by them to be edd to dealer. They could not answer secondary status to confirm if plant hold had been lifted and my trackers all show in production still.

Anybody else hear something new?

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was wondering if any of you guys have had any luck or got any useful information from the palsapp website for convoy tracking?
Not here. It has the same status as the order track app -- pending.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was previously listed in production with a secondary status of plant hold with an eta to move to awaiting shipment 5/7-5/13 as of yesterday.

Today I was told I was built on 4/20 and awaiting the next phase of shipment and a eta of 5/29 defined by them to be edd to dealer. They could not answer secondary status to confirm if plant hold had been lifted and my trackers all show in production still.

I haven't reached out yet but I assumed we'd be starting to see ETA get pushed today. Disappointing if it's just to get into awaiting shipping but also not surprising.

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have not tried today yet, was planning to check tomorrow. As of yesterday was still a plant hold (not chip related) still in production eta of 5/13 being complete, subject to change.

i am now hopefully with your comments mine will get completed soon too, trying to stay optimistic ( glass half full but has a crack in it)..

jacobrdoty

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT (Bagged and Boosted) x 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been able to track my CSX Rail Car and it's making its way....slowly. Says it just left Fiona, TX this morning. Shipped with my rail car # on 5/3. Hoping by next week it's in because as luck would have it I'll be down in LA for a week-long company event the following week.... smh.

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

We 4/4’ers were at that date and now are being pushed to 6/26.. which for me would be 7/26 at the earliest at my dealer… uhhhg.. I hope yours is sooner and good luck.

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Trying not to get my hopes up- if nothing moved on the trackers after tomorrow, I was going to reach out next week. Trying to manage my expectations. (I'm listed as in production with a plant hold with an ETA of being completed between 5/7-5/13 but subject to change as well).

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding (not fact) is that the Ford system can be days behind. So when we call or chat, the data they look at can be several days old or from yesterday. So when you chat/speak with Ford ask them specifically if the information is based on today's status or a status from a previous date.

An example I have is that the other day I chatted with Ford and I was on Ramp 4 (plant) waiting for a train, but Norfolk tracking had me in Indiana. I asked for chat and was told their information is based on data from 4/28 and not the day I chatted.

You are more or less at their mercy until it gets on a train/convoy, but just saying make sure you are getting the most recent information from Ford and they aren't rehashing data from a week ago.

KenDawg78

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trying not to get my hopes up- if nothing moved on the trackers after tomorrow, I was going to reach out next week. Trying to manage my expectations. (I'm listed as in production with a plant hold with an ETA of being completed between 5/7-5/13 but subject to change as well).
Where does it show that you are on a plant hold?

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been checking this every half hour since it got to end of the rail.

Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 10.49.58 AM
Sponsored