First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not good things going on in the 4/4 group today. Lots of people being pushed to END OF JUNE ETA for moving to awaiting shipping. I have not reached out to chat but guess I will now.
Pretty much.. hang on to your popcorn…
Sponsored

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not good things going on in the 4/4 group today. Lots of people being pushed to END OF JUNE ETA for moving to awaiting shipping. I have not reached out to chat but guess I will now.
This scared me so I called and checked on mine. I mentioned what you said, and the very nice lady at Ford marketing told me I'm still scheduled to ship by May 21. The new bit of info I found out is that, if you're likely to be pushed again, it will show "pending update" on your status in their system. She told me that mine didn't show that, so she was confident that it would ship by the 21st. So, there's that.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This scared me so I called and checked on mine. I mentioned what you said, and the very nice lady at Ford marketing told me I'm still scheduled to ship by May 21. The new bit of info I found out is that, if you're likely to be pushed again, it will show "pending update" on your status in their system. She told me that mine didn't show that, so she was confident that it would ship by the 21st. So, there's that.
I need to call because this is what I got this morning 😡

PXL_20220511_141847349.jpg

PXL_20220511_141841927.jpg

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called and still have the 5/13 date for moving to next phase as of now. I am sure that will change but holding on to that tiny sliver of hope I have for now!

Sponsored

Skeld

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Am I in the right thread if I have a blend date of 4/8?

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just called the 800 number and was told that my Bronco IS BUILT and I DO NOT have a microchip hold, but it may be that there may be something that was flagged that needs to be addressed. So it may have to go through the line again. Who knows when that will happen.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Am I in the right thread if I have a blend date of 4/8?
I think technically you would be in the 4/4 group but a few of us are going back and forth so feel free to stay and hang out!

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called it. I’m across the country in LA for a conference, just got the call from my dealer that it’s here! I get back to VA late Thursday night and have to go out of town all weekend for my sons baseball tournament. Will be there Monday morning to pick her up!

So things are happening for convoy now. Everything still showing awaiting shipment!

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Called it. I’m across the country in LA for a conference, just got the call from my dealer that it’s here! I get back to VA late Thursday night and have to go out of town all weekend for my sons baseball tournament. Will be there Monday morning to pick her up!

So things are happening for convoy now. Everything still showing awaiting shipment!
Hot damn! C’mon Tennessee convoy drivers! 😂

Sponsored

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally called versus the chat. Was connected very quickly to a very nice person.
  • She confirmed that I am still in production and expected to be complete by 5/13 but subject to change (nothing new there).
  • I asked was this due to Microchip hold and she said no, that it would show that here.
  • She also said it shows more info that my bronco is not yet shippable or expected delay with plant release. She could not explain what that actually meant.
I guess I am hopeful this means they are either waiting on a specific part or resolving an issue (that sometime in the very near future gets resolved)…

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is why I am trying to stay away from chat. They don't actually have any information so I will just stick to refreshing the trackers every few minutes :ROFLMAO:
when I reached out to Ford Chat the person specified for me that 5/13 was the ETA of the Convoy pickup. Meaning that the vehicles should “ship” on 5/13 from there it’s a gambit as to when it gets to the dealer. But I take everything with a grain of salt! Haha