Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do we know when this is locked in? The window sticker?

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do we know when this is locked in? The window sticker?
I think so. The windows sticker has the production blend date, so builds are pretty much a certainty. (Except for a few outliers)

Sponsored

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The guy from 3/28 week with a family member working at the factory just said the factory is down again today…same as the day shift was down Friday. He said they made up some ground working on Saturday but Ford looks to be behind 1-2 days on Bronco builds 😰

The latest modules popping on the 3/28 build sheet are at around blend 2600. We start at 4000.
Just read this in the 4/4 week. Probably explains why we are still waiting for our first stickers.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just read this in the 4/4 week. Probably explains why we are still waiting for our first stickers.
That would also explain why a few people have been bumped a day out.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think so. The windows sticker has the production blend date, so builds are pretty much a certainty. (Except for a few outliers)
I was wondering this too. Since people say that the blend date is the day of final assembly line so wouldn't it mean that stuff has to start being put together a few days prior to that?

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was wondering this too. Since people say that the blend date is the day of final assembly line so wouldn't it mean that stuff has to start being put together a few days prior to that?
Yeah. I was told the blend date is when the body meets the frame. So it’s a pretty good indicator the schedule is locked in for that week.

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man, I have just not been lucky with Ford Chat apparently. Iʻve requested info on my specific build date five or six times in the last week and they always just give me "the week of 4/11" so I have no idea what's up. I guess a positive is my backdoor link has stuck with 4/11 for awhile now, so thereʻs a good chance Iʻm not getting bumped another week this close to production 😅🤞

Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man, I have just not been lucky with Ford Chat apparently. Iʻve requested info on my specific build date five or six times in the last week and they always just give me "the week of 4/11" so I have no idea what's up. I guess a positive is my backdoor link has stuck with 4/11 for awhile now, so thereʻs a good chance Iʻm not getting bumped another week this close to production 😅🤞
That is weird. I have been asking if my Bronco is still scheduled for production on 4/12 (giving a specific date). Maybe try that with a made up date that week and they will give you the correct day? But hopefully, since they are still showing you during the 4/11 week you are ok.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello all. In here for wife's build. I just finished the process a couple weeks ago for mine. It's a very stressful process with the Ford communication issue. Just a tidbit, I had a 3/2 blend date and didn't get a built email until 3/19 even though my mods popped on 3/3. Don't read into the blend date too much.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello all. In here for wife's build. I just finished the process a couple weeks ago for mine. It's a very stressful process with the Ford communication issue. Just a tidbit, I had a 3/2 blend date and didn't get a built email until 3/19 even though my mods popped on 3/3. Don't read into the blend date too much.
I think most of us are just waiting for our window stickers to know we are not getting bumped... again! Did yours ship quickly after you got the built email? I

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like they are having issues.

I tried chatting and was stuck "~2 minutes away" for a while. Then the chat came up and made me wait for a while "be with you shortly" before it ended with "The tracking site is down at the moment. We are unable to see the status of the order. We do not have an ETA of when it will be back up."
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group 1649103404715

Edit: chat is back up at 6:15 pm EDT

Last edited:

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think most of us are just waiting for our window stickers to know we are not getting bumped... again! Did yours ship quickly after you got the built email? I
I can confirm what Butzy is saying as well, at least in my case. Mine sat for 4 months after being built, but once it did ship I heard from the dealer that it arrived days before I even got an email that it had shipped.

And I can also agree with other posts that the Blend Date is really the key date. You'll be within a day of the blend date as it depends how many they get done on a given day so you can get bumped if you're at the end of the day. This of course assumes no issues from now until then!
Sponsored

Last edited: