First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 f150 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been at the local train lot for over a week . I drove by but way too many vehicles to find mine.
just wish it would get to the dealer.
Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order tracker and Ford account show my WT is delivered.....no news from Dealer yet. For those who have taken delivery does this mean its at the dealer?:unsure:
1655814474340.png

1655814499408.png
Pretty sure that means it is there. I would probably be driving be stalking to see (my dealership is a mile from my office though so it is easy for me to stalk them!)

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's so damn frustrating!
I got my email with an edd. Seems like, just like the built date, it can change but fingers crossed it doesn't. I'm only 4 hours from MAP so if it does get on a truck, delivery will be quick.

Screenshot_20220621-050927.png
My dealer is 15 minutes from MAP and I have been "awaiting shipment" for 2 weeks. I could have pushed it there by now. EDD of 6/17 has passed with no update. Each step of this process has been ridiculously frustrating.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was marked shipped on April 28th and went rail to the St. Louis (Wentzville) area and then truck the last hour. It arrived at the dealer on May 19th. So roughly 3 weeks from start to finish. Hoping those still waiting get them soon.

Had to schedule service a week into getting it for ABS battery fault, misaligned soft top track, and passenger window rattle. Just getting an appointment took 3 weeks and then said they would probably have it about a week before I could get it back.

I have enjoyed it a lot and keep adding things to it almost on a daily basis. Maybe them keeping it for a week will save me some money.

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group 20220606_183249

mua78

Outer Banks
First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer is 15 minutes from MAP and I have been "awaiting shipment" for 2 weeks. I could have pushed it there by now. EDD of 6/17 has passed with no update. Each step of this process has been ridiculously frustrating.
Mine is 5 minutes from MAP and I’ve missed my shipping deadline. What’s worst is that broncos are taken out daily from the map lot and driven on Michigan avenue and then returned back to MAP. I wouldn’t be mad if they just go drop it off the dealer lot.

Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
GUYS... I just got the call... MY BRONCO HAS LANDED!!!!!

FYI... Trackers still say awaiting shipment/built. No indication that it has shipped yet.

Last edited:

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called the 800# Asking for an update since it is past my last ETA. Now they are saying I am on a microchip hold (originally said that a while back, then last time didn‘t say that). No ETA available…. Fun times….

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got an email from Bronco Nation and they have fixed the flat tow issue with the brake booster. It was just a software fix. Maybe this was the hold up for some of us?
Have you tried it?? We are towing Thursday. But you know when they send us service updates it usually shoes what was in the update and I haven't gotten this one as of yet?

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Train spotting continues, railcar with my Bronco departed Espanola, WA at 0900 21 June. I'm hoping his means it's close to being spotted in Tacoma for off loading and loading on the barge to Alaska! Ford Pass app still isn't connecting so I know it's still on the train.

j1derly

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Built email 6/1 with a delivery eta of 6/10 - 6/16… here we are 6/21 still “awaiting shipment” but my dealer says they’ve had multiple show up without the tracker ever even updating - says it could show up any day now but who knows. Praying!! (Southeast PA; Says shipping via convoy)

Sponsored

mua78

Outer Banks
First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
GUYS... I just got the call... MY BRONCO HAS LANDED!!!!!

FYI... Trackers still say awaiting shipment/built. No indication that it has shipped yet.
Congratssss.
Are you close to the map by any chance?

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10 days since built email. EDD is over tomorrow so I couldn't resist calling. Ford says it hasn't shipped and they won't have a new EDD until this one expires :(
So close, yet so far.

mua78

Outer Banks
First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10 days since built email. EDD is over tomorrow so I couldn't resist calling. Ford says it hasn't shipped and they won't have a new EDD until this one expires :(
So close, yet so far.

Well my edd is from last week. Still no update. :/
Sponsored