Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It also depends on where they are going. If they don't need a railcar, then they are getting moved faster. If they need a railcar going to specific places, they might get on faster as well.
I’m not talking about shipped emails/ status. They are getting built emails. We are not.
Sponsored

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Previously: 2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good news: There has been a lot of progress in March builds finally getting "Shipped".
Bad news: A lot of March is still waiting to be "Shipped".
Good news: April has seen a lot of progress in shipping or waiting to be "Shipped".
Bad news: Late April still has some in "In Production" purgatory.
Good news: First week of May is seeing a lot of "Built" Broncos waiting to be "Shipped".
Bad news: Our week is stuck in "In Production" purgatory.

Weekly Update chasing other build weeks:
  • 3/6 (42 pages) - Most have received their Broncos already. Some just got "Built" status last week; others are still waiting for shipping. - Last update 5/30
  • 3/13 (35 pages) - Many have received their Broncos. Most are "Built" and waiting on shipping; others have been "Shipped". - Last update 5/30
  • 3/20 (47 pages) - Many who have been "Built" are finally being "Shipped". They are starting to arrive at their dealerships. - Last update 5/30
  • 3/27 (8 pages) - Many have been "Shipped" and arriving at dealerships. Some are "Built" and still waiting to be "Shipped". - Last update 5/11
  • 4/3 (20 pages) - Many have "Shipped" and are starting to arrive at the dealership. - Last update 5/29
  • 4/10 (79 pages) - Many "Built" Broncos. Some have "Shipped", but many have not seen progress. Some have received pics of their "Built" Broncos from the factory. - Last update 5/27
  • 4/17 (41 pages) - There is a build week thread, they just put a 0 in front of the 4, and the search did not find it. Many have "Shipped" and are arriving at the dealership. - Last update 5/30
  • 4/24 (65 pages) - Most have been "Shipped," and some are still waiting to be "Shipped". There are a few in "In Production" purgatory. - Last update 5/30
  • 5/1 (5 pages) - Most are "Built" and waiting to be "Shipped". - Last update 5/26
  • 5/8 (13 pages) - Most of us are in "In Production" purgatory. - Last update 5/30
  • 5/15 (13 pages) - The Raptors are heading out, but the rest are in "In Production" purgatory. - Last update 5/30
  • 5/22 (7 pages) - Most are in "In Production" purgatory, and a small few have been "Shipped". - Last update 5/30
  • 5/29 (3 posts) - Nothing to report.
I love you for this summary.
Sincerely
5/23 week In Production Purgatory 😊

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those of you stuck in production and have 10 minutes this week, please call the Bronco marketing 800# and ask where your Bronco is. When you are given the inevitable run around or lack of info, let’s respectfully share our disappointment and frustration and ask that they escalate your concern.

I know this feels naive but given the alternative of just waiting and hoping, I think we should at least try something proactive.

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those of you stuck in production and have 10 minutes this week, please call the Bronco marketing 800# and ask where your Bronco is. When you are given the inevitable run around or lack of info, let’s respectfully share our disappointment and frustration and ask that they escalate your concern.

I know this feels naive but given the alternative of just waiting and hoping, I think we should at least try something proactive.
Amen brother! I will do that and also I emailed corporate last night in a very respectful way. Hopefully with us all doing this it will light a fire!

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

So I’ve been busy this morning! I’ve called the 800# and filed a complaint and have emailed a few directors in customer relations. Hopefully I will get some answers for us all.🤞

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the runaround again. They gave me the estimated time available from May 29 to June 4. I told them that those days have come and gone. They are now showing pending update with no ETA.

After asking if something was holding up my Bronco, they said it could be anything, it could be a software update and that it does not go into specifics. I told them that does not make sense as Broncos are being Built and Shipped in build weeks after mine.

Then they gave me the generic canned response that the dealer would be in the best position to provide in-depth answers. All I could get out of them after this was that they would document this information, and this is the only information they could provide on my order.

@Ford Motor Company do better, please! An update is better than no information at all.

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the runaround again. They gave me the estimated time available from May 29 to June 4. I told them that those days have come and gone. There are now showing pending update with no ETA.

After asking if something was holding up my Bronco, they said it could be anything, it could be a software update and that it does not go into specifics. I told them that does not make sense as Broncos are being Built and Shipped in build weeks after mine.

Then they gave me the generic canned response that the dealer would be in the best position to provide in-depth answers. All I could get out of them after this was that they would document this information, and this is the only information they could provide on my order.

@Ford Motor Company do better, please! An update is better than no information at all.
That is the exact conversation I had with them. Only he said it was due into the dealer between May 27 to June 2nd..??? I informed him it was the 5th??? He said and I quote "Uhhhh"...My Dealer said they are showing it as delayed, but not sure why. They are also reaching out to Ford for any more info. I mean really

Slim

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That is the exact conversation I had with them. Only he said it was due into the dealer between May 27 to June 2nd..??? I informed him it was the 5th??? He said and I quote "Uhhhh"...My Dealer said they are showing it as delayed, but not sure why. They are also reaching out to Ford for any more info. I mean really
I was built on May 10th. It still shows "In Production". Per Ford Chat, I am told there are no holds on the Bronco and I can see all of the modules are active.

Arrival date per Ford Chat and the dealer was June 1st-June 7th.

It hasn't moved at all yet and today my dealer told me it now shows "Delayed Shipping" but they are not told why. Today I asked them to contact the Regional Rep for some answers. I am waiting for a response.

fergyb16

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy High Country
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a dealer ordered bronco reserved and it seems like there has been a lack of updates for our build week across the board. The dealer said it was built by 5/22 and its been sitting at the manufacturing plant for at least two weeks now. Production tracker didn’t show built till June 1st. I was told there were shipping delays but given no dates on when I could expect things to move. The dealership I’m working with is also 30 minutes from the factory so its very strange they don’t even have an estimate of when it could be shipped. I’ll be contacting ford as well but it seems like some things fell through the cracks logistically with our build week.

Binson

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I’ve been busy this morning! I’ve called the 800# and filed a complaint and have emailed a few directors in customer relations. Hopefully I will get some answers for us all.🤞
Im hoping so, but I did that same thing a while ago. I pretty much waited 48 hours for a canned response.

Sponsored

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im hoping so, but I did that same thing a while ago. I pretty much waited 48 hours for a canned response.
Bummer! Ok well maybe by us just being that squeaky wheel someone can get somewhere with them. Here’s to hoping!🥃

ckelly33

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser, 2017 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Amen brother! I will do that and also I emailed corporate last night in a very respectful way. Hopefully with us all doing this it will light a fire!
What's the email for corporate? I'd let to email them

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs