First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just checked ours. We originally ordered 11/14/21. Did not change our order. Figured we wanted what we wanted. When we got the “in production” email, we thought we won the lottery. Didn’t think it was ever going to get built because of the MIC, tow package, Luxe, and Sasquatch package.
Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group IMG_0094
Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ll use the chat when I’m stuck on a conference call or want to just test the waters quickly. I have a copy and paste script with my vin saved on my desktop.

I usually only call the marketing line once every couple of weeks. That takes a lot of time and so far, hasn’t been that much better than chat.

Definitely feels like there is some systemic “covering-your-ass” going on at Ford from production through the executive offices. Everyone seems to have gone deaf, dumb and blind.

She also told me that it was a waste of time to call the "marketing" people. She said they had very limited info. Last couple I talked to were watching TV too. I could hear commercials. They're probably just sitting on their couch with laptops.

Fingers crossed we wake up to shipped emails tomorrow!

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

She also told me that it was a waste of time to call the "marketing" people. She said they had very limited info. Last couple I talked to were watching TV too. I could hear commercials. They're probably just sitting on their couch with laptops.

Fingers crossed we wake up to shipped emails tomorrow!
Not for me. Day 42 stuck in production.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not for me. Day 42 stuck in production.
Same here. I think Monday will be 45 or 46 days for me.

Wonder if we will at least get an update since it will have been more than their promised "at least once every 45 days".

My last update on the tracker was 5/11 and same with my dealer. I can't wait to hear their next excuse!

Can't believe this happened again after 9 months of the same BS last year

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here. I think Monday will be 45 or 46 days for me.

Wonder if we will at least get an update since it will have been more than their promised "at least once every 45 days".

My last update on the tracker was 5/11 and same with my dealer. I can't wait to hear their next excuse!

Can't believe this happened again after 9 months of the same BS last year
I’ll drop a deposit on a new Land Cruiser when those orders open up at the end of the year. I’ll likely have an almost brand new Bronco to trade in by the time the LC shows up in Spring of 24.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ll drop a deposit on a new Land Cruiser when those orders open up at the end of the year. I’ll likely have an almost brand new Bronco to trade in by the time the LC shows up in Spring of 24.

Those are cool looking. I spent a few years living in Africa and drove what had to be an 07 or 08 Cruiser for a while. It was great. Wish we could have got them here.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those are cool looking. I spent a few years living in Africa and drove what had to be an 07 or 08 Cruiser for a while. It was great. Wish we could have got them here.
They are releasing a 2024 model- based on the Prado- smaller and cheaper than the big US versions in the last 10 years.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1687443068496

I did get the built email this morning—a day after the tracker was updated and two days after it was dated built. I hope this is progress, not just a checked box and then it sits in dirt mountain for a few more weeks/months before getting shipped.

Sending positive vibes to those still waiting in IP 🔥 to get some good news soon.

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1687443068496

I did get the built email this morning—a day after the tracker was updated and two days after it was dated built. I hope this is progress, not just a checked box and then it sits in dirt mountain for a few more weeks/months before getting shipped.

Sending positive vibes to those still waiting in IP 🔥 to get some good news soon.
For me it Was about 2 weeks from built to shipped status. I’m pretty sure it’s the backlog but hope you get yours sooner

Sponsored

jmckeever

Wildtrak
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's up, 5/8 crew?? Figured it was time for an intro post after lurking many months.

In general, I think I've been pretty lucky with a shorter timeline up to this point. Got a reservation in 2021, placed order fall 2022 for 4dr Wildtrak with Lux pkg and a few other options (eg, rack & hoop steps). Refused to downgrade earlier this year when the Ford warning email came out. Expected to lose my order but I didn't want to settle for a lesser build. Surprisingly, got the 5/8 build week email shortly after that.

My blend date was ultimately 5/12 and I had modules populate around that date, got my window sticker and tear tag, and dealer said ETA showed 6/15-21. But like many of you, I've been hung up "In Production" with no explanation since then.

I did get the "Activation denied" message in my FordPass app last Friday, which got my hopes up a bit, but then got Ford's generic "we're sorry and we'll apologize again in 45 days" email, so that brought my hopes back down to normal levels. Also found others in the forum from previous years who got the activation denied message but didn't take delivery for 6-10 weeks after that.

But with the activity everyone else in the 5/8 build week thread is posting, I'm hopeful again, checking my email and tracker constantly.

FWIW, I have roof rack/rails on my order as well but can only speculate on the root cause of the delay.
In a conversation I had with a rep at my dealership this past weekend he mentioned the MICs were short. Not sure if it was true but to then have by midweek “built” be reported I am not complaining. Good luck to all in transport.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer reached out to me today unsolicited. I know, shocker! He showed me the Bronco was built and released for shipping in the system. The estimated ship date shown is between July 8th and 14th. That will keep me free from checking the tracker daily for a few days.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer reached out to me today unsolicited. I know, shocker! He showed me the Bronco was built and released for shipping in the system. The estimated ship date shown is between July 8th and 14th. That will keep me free from checking the tracker daily for a few days.

Man... it's your day! Go buy a lotto tix! And get me one too!

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day 43 stuck in production. When/ if I hit 60 days, I’ll assume I’m one of the builds that is basically lost in the system and will start looking for another vehicle to buy. Between this ridiculous wait and the apparently shit quality coming out of the factory, I’ve lost almost all of my enthusiasm.

Last edited:

Binson

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Day 43 stuck in production. When/ if I hit 60 days, I’ll assume I’m one of the builds that is basically lost in the system and will start looking for another vehicle to buy. Between this ridiculous wait and the apparently shit quality coming out of the factory, I’ve lost almost all of my enthusiasm.
I really feel for you, but it will happen.
I received train car number from my dealer the other day after i harrased him a couple days. Once i had the railcar number, I've been able to stalk the NS train coming into to town using my work resources. It has made it to Wentzville, MO, but is now sitting at the rail depot awaiting unload and delivery. My dealer is about 15 miles from the railyard, so im getting really close. ...kind of agonizing, but nowhere near as frustrating as the "IP purgatory" was.
Continued hopes for all of us un the group.
Sponsored