First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX60
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope that's correct but history is not on that theories' side. The "Dirt" mountains over the last two years were created based on similar parts failures, shortages or recalls. Those "mountains" were created by continuing to produce and ship compliant builds because they won't shut down the lines because of the union contracts- all while non-compliant builds sit in holding yards because modern automobile manufacturing is not designed to retrofit massive number of vehicles sitting outside in parking lots.
Do you know if the previous dirt mountain situations at least had notes on those VINs as to why they were on hold, or were they just simply stuck on "In Production" or "Built" for an undetermined amount of time until they were worked on? I just went into chat with a rep that told me what I already knew...that it is released for shipment and there are no holds on it. I suppose I am wondering if that means anything, or if it could be in a hold from shipping status without some sort of acknowledgement in the computer system. I think I already know what the answer is, but I am trying to hold onto any hope that it will actually get shipped soon.
Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you know if the previous dirt mountain situations at least had notes on those VINs as to why they were on hold, or were they just simply stuck on "In Production" or "Built" for an undetermined amount of time until they were worked on? I just went into chat with a rep that told me what I already knew...that it is released for shipment and there are no holds on it. I suppose I am wondering if that means anything, or if it could be in a hold from shipping status without some sort of acknowledgement in the computer system. I think I already know what the answer is, but I am trying to hold onto any hope that it will actually get shipped soon.
Short answer- no. Ford didn't provide any real detail around why builds sat on hold- then or now.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Absolutley no word as to why. They kept my 4dr on the mountain for 9 months. No reason why. Probably "chip hold" they said. When they did deliver it to the dealer it was part of a different stop sale recall due to possible poorly sealed windshield. It had to sit at my dealer for another month before they could get someone to fix the windshield. The day after it was fixed and cut the S..T out of my dash the recall was lifted for my build week. There was never anything wrong with it in the first place.

The worst part for me was that it had nearly 300 miles on it when delivered. Was covered in gravel mud from driving around the gravel lot they keep them in. Had half dozen or so empty 5hr energy drinks inside, and three different peoples iPhones paired with the carplay.
Never heard another word from Ford about it after that. Now they've kept my 2dr up there for 2 months as of tomorrow. Shipped multiple loads of unsaleable Broncos due to the recall and left mine in the lot.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope. Still waiting at the rail yard. Cooking in the Houston heat.
Mine sat there for over a week. I finally picked her up last Wed. I hate to claim the same term, but it was worth it. Such an awesome ride.

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope. Still waiting at the rail yard. Cooking in the Houston heat.
At least were I am at, My dealer said they don't pick up for one vehicle. They are waiting for a few more to make the trip. Makes sense. But I hope it wont be a long wait. They are getting ALOT of Bronco sports though. Now My wife is looking at those.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

48 hours has passed since my railcar went "bad ordered" with no update and no ETA available. Based on other posts, it could clear anytime or be held another week. No way to know.

jmckeever

Wildtrak
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took delivery today 7/11. Been saving for almost 2 years and with some other money in the bank was able to write a check. Not sure if Ford MoCo will provide me any cash back based on the mid year price increase. Already have a set of mud flaps to install as I eye up the wheel throw of debris.

Good luck to all who are still in this long process.

IMG_0195.jpeg

amdeets

Wildtrak
First Name
Ann-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CARLESS!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took delivery today 7/11. Been saving for almost 2 years and with some other money in the bank was able to write a check. Not sure if Ford MoCo will provide me any cash back based on the mid year price increase. Already have a set of mud flaps to install as I eye up the wheel throw of debris.

Ford Bronco 🛠 5/8/2023 Build Week Group IMG_0195
Congrats she’s a beaut :)

Sponsored

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 5/8/2023 Build Week Group IMG_0195
congrats. let the fun begin

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

48 hours has passed since my railcar went "bad ordered" with no update and no ETA available. Based on other posts, it could clear anytime or be held another week. No way to know.
damn.... I hope they get that moving soon.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1689172976586

On my way back from vacation and checked my tracker. It appears to be at the dealer.