Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took the dealer quote home and realized that our numbers were off by $521 from each other. The Private Offer is included in the pricing, so we are off on the price protection. I nicely texted the dealer to help explain how my numbers differ from theirs, and hopefully, we can come to a peaceful resolution. Maybe they'll wait until Ford fully reimburses them before giving me a check for the complete price protection amount. Who knows? I'll let you know how it turns out.

I got to test drive it while I was at the dealer. It is quite a step up and down for this 5'10" guy getting in and out of the Bronco. I'm glad I have steps on order because I would not want to ruin the seats sliding in and out. Also, I felt high in the seat of the Bronco. I'm unsure if that is a setting you can adjust in the two-door. It's a good height for off-roading, but I don't want to be looking through the top of the windshield on the road. The rear-view mirror blocks a lot of my vision in this position. The AC works amazingly and immediately! Road noise was not noticeable; however, I did not take it to highway speeds during the test drive.
UPDATE: The dealership will be sending me a new purchase order today. Hopefully, with the right numbers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: The dealership will be sending me a new purchase order today. Hopefully, with the right numbers.
UPDATE to the UPDATE: I received the price I wanted from my MY23 DORA, less the model year transition private offer. I knew the destination charge from MY22 to MY23 (+$100) would not be price protected, but I was unaware that the destination charge has gone up another $300 since I placed my MY23 order! The dealer graciously honored the destination fee when I placed my MY23 order instead of charging the additional $300.

I'm hoping to sign and pick the Bronco up tomorrow.

Last edited:

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, at least yours is en route. I’d love to be in your shoes.

amdeets

Wildtrak
First Name
Ann-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CARLESS!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update for my other Indiana convoy peeps - Ford chat still insisting that this Bronco is NOT yet on a truck (as indicated by the dealer). Their update states that my WT is "released for shipment and is on Ramp 59 in Dearborn." New ETA for delivery is 7/14-7/20.

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update for my other Indiana convoy peeps - Ford chat still insisting that this Bronco is NOT yet on a truck (as indicated by the dealer). Their update states that my WT is "released for shipment and is on Ramp 59 in Dearborn." New ETA for delivery is 7/14-7/20.
I've never got the chat people to tell me anything other than to call the normal 800 number.

No movement for my Bronco. Saw another 2 truckloads delivered to my dealer tho.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh, I have not been able to pickup my Bronco yet. My brother is buying my car for his son, and I’m using that for a down payment. However, he is dragging getting his financing in order.

âś… Bronco in
âś… Purchase price agreement
âś… Financing complete
❌ Sell current car for down payment
❌ Take home Bronco

In the meantime the dealership has installed some of the accessories I purchased. Black lug nuts and wheel locks, and gloss white bug deflector. Mud flaps came in today, but I’ll install those on my own.

They already had the dealership sticker put on the car and had that removed. I don’t mind the rear license plate bracket because that is easily removed and will protect the paper plates until the real ones come.

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1689456446197

Last mod I’m planning to do is put on the magnum stirrups, if they ever come. I’m currently on week 10 of noted lead time. So they should be ready soon. Then I’ll chill for awhile and enjoy the ride.

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

En route would mean it’s moving. Sat for 8 days and counting in walbridge ohio.
Did it leave the factory? I’ll take Walbridge - you wanna switch places?

Sponsored

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same outcome. Neither of us have our Broncos. Mine shipped 9 days ago and has made is 100 miles. Might as well still be at MAP.
That’s fair. Sorry, mate, I was just feeling salty that mine was still in Built mode with no clue what’s going on the past 2 weeks.

That said, I just checked for like the third time today and found mine flipped to Order Confirmed status. Gonna try hard not to get too excited. Anything could happen, and no guarantees until I’ve driven it off the lot. That might be in 4 weeks. Might be December.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s fair. Sorry, mate, I was just feeling salty that mine was still in Built mode with no clue what’s going on the past 2 weeks.

That said, I just checked for like the third time today and found mine flipped to Order Confirmed status. Gonna try hard not to get too excited. Anything could happen, and no guarantees until I’ve driven it off the lot. That might be in 4 weeks. Might be December.
Objectively, that’s good news.

FuzzyBlues

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands 4Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My railcar just arrived to Walbridge last night. 9 days, huh?
Sponsored