First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am bored at work, checking for updates every five minutes. Checked in to the other build groups to see if any progress was happening this week.

Build Week Group Summary
  • 4/3 - The majority have received their Broncos. Some are "Shipped" but have not arrived. (This seems consistent with what I have seen at my dealer)
  • 4/10 - Many are being shipped. Some are "Built" and waiting on shipping. Others are still in "In Production" purgatory. Lots of chatter in this group (79 pages).
  • 4/17 - No Build Group
  • 4/24 - The majority got "Built" 5/6 are awaiting shipping or have been shipped. There are a few still in "In Production" purgatory. One commenter said the "Built" lot is a mess, causing shipping delays. Another group with lots of chatter (56 pages).
  • 5/1 - Pretty much crickets. Not much chatter.
  • 5/8 - Most of us are in "In Production" purgatory. A few have "Shipped".
  • 5/15 - Almost everyone is in "In Production" purgatory. Two have taken delivery already?!?!?
  • 5/22 - Almost everyone is "In Production" and receiving tear tags. One has already received a "Built" email.
Mine is showing "in production" on ford site, but got a text from my salesman last Saturday saying it was built and awaiting shipping
Sponsored

Binson

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine is showing "in production" on ford site, but got a text from my salesman last Saturday saying it was built and awaiting shipping
I heard the same story at one point, until my ETA came and went. ...then it shifted to "not sure what's happening."

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There seems to be a lot of movement in the 4/24 build week! Trying to stay positive and hope that we all will be hearing some good news soon! #positivevibes

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder which one of us will be the first out of "In Production" purgatory. Hopefully soon and not months from now.

I do not think PCM modules populate. I just checked a random Bronco VIN on my dealer’s lot and it does not have PCM modules populated.
I keep watching this thread hoping to see if any of you have been updated. hopefully soon.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spare yourself the pain and do not go to the 03/13/2023 Build Week. 😬

Sponsored

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I couldn’t help myself! I checked it out. Looks like most of them have at least received built emails! I can’t believe that we haven’t yet. Looks like some of the 5/15 group is even getting built/shipped. I need some sort of positive news to keep me going cause I’m starting to get real discouraged.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn’t help myself! I checked it out. Looks like most of them have at least received built emails! I can’t believe that we haven’t yet. Looks like some of the 5/15 group is even getting built/shipped. I need some sort of positive news to keep me going cause I’m starting to get real discouraged.
Looks like March was a very delayed month for “Built” emails. Looked at the 3/6 week as well. I’m hoping for better news too!

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

None of this feels very encouraging. 4/24 build week is the last one I was benchmarking timing off of and it still looks like only half of the the folks actually updating the the tracker have been shipped. Let’s hope there is a ramp up this week post holiday.

I can’t believe a company like @Ford can’t get Broncos shipped when they seem to be able to ship every F150 within a few days of being built.

dScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I heard the same story at one point, until my ETA came and went. ...then it shifted to "not sure what's happening."
Yeah not too worried about it, probably taking a pass on it either way

Sponsored

tkgeyer

Raptor
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As of last Friday according to my dealer rep the vehicle was loaded on a train on the way from Eastern Canada to Western Canada which should take about a week. I think I should take possession of it either end of week or early next week. Hoping I get it for the weekend but either way it will be here soon for me.

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As of last Friday according to my dealer rep the vehicle was loaded on a train on the way from Eastern Canada to Western Canada which should take about a week. I think I should take possession of it either end of week or early next week. Hoping I get it for the weekend but either way it will be here soon for me.
What part of western Canada? Are you in BC? Cuz I would imagine my bronco should have been on the same train if it was. Either unloading in Calgary or Vancouver and then trucking to Kamloops.

I’ll have to message my dealership today to see if they have any updates. Cuz Ford marketing and the tracker are giving me fuck all. (I’m from the 04/24 build week)

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford chat this AM- still showing as "In Production" but "no holds" with an estimated delivery of today through the 6th? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford chat this AM- still showing as "In Production" but "no holds" with an estimated delivery of today through the 6th? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know brother very frustrating! I spoke to them this morning and said that I was scheduled to leave the plant today! Not holding my breath though! Good luck to y’all!

trollking

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have received a message from my dealer today saying the bronco can be here any day and I should be prepared for the documents. But on the tracker it still has been stucked "In Prodcution" since 05/14. Build week of 05/10.

Also talked to online chat a few days ago and they had no idea.

Ps: Toronto, Canada - Convoy
Sponsored