Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just as I was being lectured by my dealer about how I was being unreasonable pressing them to get more info and I was being rather dickish myself (no excuse- I’m better than that- just hit my limit of frustration)- lo and behold- my Bronco “showed up” at the dealership.

While I apologized for being a dick, I’m not sure they would have found it on the lot had I not been pushing… so keep being the squeaky wheel fellas.
Great news my man!!
Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just as I was being lectured by my dealer about how I was being unreasonable pressing them to get more info and I was being rather dickish myself (no excuse- I’m better than that- just hit my limit of frustration)- lo and behold- my Bronco “showed up” at the dealership.

While I apologized for being a dick, I’m not sure they would have found it on the lot had I not been pushing… so keep being the squeaky wheel fellas.
Hey dick, how about a pic of the ride. Lol. I mean Matt.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha. Picking up tomorrow. It’s pretty filthy from the holding lot and transport. Driving it directly home to install Mudflaps.
Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1690335267322

That was one of my first installs when I got home. They are redoing the street in front of my house from asphalt with ditches to concrete with curbs and gutters. Hence the white wheels and big rock collector.

These are IAG ones that slide into the rock rails.

Landoom

Badlands
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avarieaerials.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 2 Dr with Sasquatch & LUX. VB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, didn't get to pick mine up yet. Apparently the windshield got a rock chip while being transported to the dealership and it's getting replaced. Hopefully picking it up Thursday.

Sponsored

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Congratulations brother! Happy for you! So did you get it today?

Never mind just saw your previous post! Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow!

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

That's awesome! End of the saga

amdeets

Wildtrak
First Name
Ann-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CARLESS!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OK this is a first - I'd already done my daily chat to learn my ETA was pushed back to Saturday 7/29 (dealer still says it's coming three days ago). Woke up to this email from Ford:

THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE OF YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
Dear Ann-marie Deets,
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2023 Bronco™ Wildtrak™ is delivered to Pearson Ford, Inc..
We expect it to arrive between July 23, 2023 and July 29, 2023. Your dealer will contact you when it is ready to be picked up.
We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery.
Thank you.​

HBbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OK this is a first - I'd already done my daily chat to learn my ETA was pushed back to Saturday 7/29 (dealer still says it's coming three days ago). Woke up to this email from Ford:

THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE OF YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
Dear Ann-marie Deets,
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2023 Bronco™ Wildtrak™ is delivered to Pearson Ford, Inc..
We expect it to arrive between July 23, 2023 and July 29, 2023. Your dealer will contact you when it is ready to be picked up.
We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery.
Thank you.​
This came from Ford and not your Ford Dealership?

Sponsored

amdeets

Wildtrak
First Name
Ann-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CARLESS!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This came from Ford and not your Ford Dealership?
Yes - the first email that I've received since March when they said I was scheduled. And the generic "sorry it's taking so long" message that everyone got.

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great to see shipping and delivery for most in our group. Anybody in the 5/8 gang still stuck in Production or Built purgatory?

Favor request for those of you who have taken delivery: If you could update the spreadsheet with your details, it might be helpful to someone else in the future. 05/08/23 Build Week Spreadsheet

My railcar made it into CO last night but appears to be hung up now in a tiny random town just this side of the border. Definitely a watched-pot scenario. Those of you like WT205 who waited 5+ days while yours sat at the final railyard, I can understand your frustration.

I don't see mine landing at my dealership Friday or Saturday like I was hoping but it'll get here eventually.

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Actually looks like most of the regular posters here have updated their entries on the spreadsheet.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great to see shipping and delivery for most in our group. Anybody in the 5/8 gang still stuck in Production or Built purgatory?

Still Stuck!

I tried the spreadsheet, but failed and didn't wanna mess it up
Sponsored