🛠 5/8/2023 Build Week Group

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like my Bronco finally hit the rails last week. Today it seems to be in CSX / UP transfer limbo in Indiana. This rail tracking is garbage. We can track any flight in the world with several different websites / apps, but there is no online tracking for trains in the same manner? I received an email from Ford with an ETA to the dealer by 8/2. With the way the rest of this process has gone, I am guessing it will be 8/7 or later before I get to see her. I am just grateful that it is finally moving and the recall issue is apparently solved.
Congrats! The call-in tracking is a bit tedious but you can create a contact on your phone with the entire string included. So all I do is tap the contact to call, then Mute & Speaker, and let it do its thing for the entire message, then hang up. No speaking needed.

I’m still hung up in my delivery state a couple hundred miles away. Moved like 15 miles yesterday and held up again.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! The call-in tracking is a bit tedious but you can create a contact on your phone with the entire string included. So all I do is tap the contact to call, then Mute & Speaker, and let it do its thing for the entire message, then hang up. No speaking needed.

I’m still hung up in my delivery state a couple hundred miles away. Moved like 15 miles yesterday and held up again.
This is the way...

RR897

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX60
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks for the tip. I see you are in Colorado as well. I believe my rail delivery point is the lot that is just north of the flea market in Commerce City. Where are you expecting yours from? What dealer are you with?

Sponsored

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the tip. I see you are in Colorado as well. I believe my rail delivery point is the lot that is just north of the flea market in Commerce City. Where are you expecting yours from? What dealer are you with?
My dealer is Castle Rock Ford. I’m assuming my final railyard will be the “Big Lift” yard in south Littleton off Sante Fe, as that’s the closest railyard.

My railcar route is essentially MAP > Chicago > KC > Dodge City > Pueblo > Littleton. I’m guessing on the last two stops but that’s the only remaining path that makes sense for BNSF. You might end up on a Nebraska route and finish at a different railyard, though. Good luck either way!

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company

Agreed! Why are amdeets, I, and so many others waiting MONTHS for shipping? We're about 200 miles from the plant and now into the second month of waiting shipping. My dealership has dozens of Broncos in the lot that were built in the last two weeks. Ours were built 3 months ago and still sitting in your parking lot. $1795 delivery and destination fee and you can't even ship it within a month? Abysmal process is right!

@BadSasG6 Love that Topo Chico! Strawberry Guava.... mmm especially when we can find it in bottles. I drink tons of their bottled mineral water too!

Eromak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW GTI, 20 BMW X2 M35i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats to those that have taken delivery! Mine showed up today 😎 after 736 days. So excited to pick it up.
My question is around your pricing experience. My dealer and Ford indicated sticker minus a “transition private offer” of $2925. That’s $6035 more than my original order in 2021. Am I missing something? Is there some other discount I should be receiving, pushing for?
I am super excited to pick it up but want every available price reduction. Any suggestions?
Ford Bronco 🛠 5/8/2023 Build Week Group 20230727_182019

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats to those that have taken delivery! Mine showed up today 😎 after 736 days. So excited to pick it up.
My question is around your pricing experience. My dealer and Ford indicated sticker minus a “transition private offer” of $2925. That’s $6035 more than my original order in 2021. Am I missing something? Is there some other discount I should be receiving, pushing for?
I am super excited to pick it up but want every available price reduction. Any suggestions?
20230727_182019.jpg
Yes. You should be within $500 of your last DORA. In addition to the private offer, you should have multiple price protection rebates as well. My “rebates” totaled almost 8k.

Eromak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW GTI, 20 BMW X2 M35i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes. You should be within $500 of your last DORA. In addition to the private offer, you should have multiple price protection rebates as well. My “rebates” totaled almost 8k.
What is a DORA? Where do I find rebates? Much appreciated!

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

DORA is your order confirmation sheet. You can call the Bronco marketing line for your MY Transition and Private Offer certificate numbers and use RagnarKon’s flowchart pinned in the Order and Delivery sub forum here at Bronco6G for price protection numbers.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In my experience the only thing the Ford customer service 800-334-4375 people were good at. I had similar issues and they used my VIN and figured out my name was transposed and corrected it. MIght give them a try tomorrow.

Beautiful Bronco! Love that green with the black wheels.
Sponsored