Eromak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW GTI, 20 BMW X2 M35i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
DORA is your order confirmation sheet. You can call the Bronco marketing line for your MY Transition and Private Offer certificate numbers and use RagnarKonā€™s flowchart pinned in the
Thank you for the feedback. I called FMC CS *800 392-3673 yesterday and they were no help. I will make a run at the # Danny suggested and see if I can achieve a different outcome. I believe I know what my rice should be, it is convincing the dealership to invoice at that price. I am not sure how I can force there hand. I would love to pick it up today but need to get this price issue resolved!
Sponsored

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BadSasG6 Love that Topo Chico! Strawberry Guava.... mmm especially when we can find it in bottles. I drink tons of their bottled mineral water too!
@Danny's Bronco, funny story. Around 2017, I fell in love with ranch waters on a hot day in Texas. Since then I order/make all my drinks with Topo Chico. So much so that my friends started referring to me as ā€œTopoā€.

We were at the bar last weekend and I ordered my usual Topo Chico drink. One of my friends suggested I should get a vanity plate with Topo, since they know I love it so much. Iā€™m not a big fan of vanity plates, but for whatever reason it made me laugh. Unfortunately, Topo had already been taken, but we found the best alternative.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1690551954952

Itā€™s become my go to drink now for soda replacements or when I need to drink extra water. Bottles is the only way to go!

Iā€™ll have to try the hard seltzer strawberry guava in the bottle. Didnā€™t know that existed.

RR897

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX60
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer is Castle Rock Ford. Iā€™m assuming my final railyard will be the ā€œBig Liftā€ yard in south Littleton off Sante Fe, as thatā€™s the closest railyard.

My railcar route is essentially MAP > Chicago > KC > Dodge City > Pueblo > Littleton. Iā€™m guessing on the last two stops but thatā€™s the only remaining path that makes sense for BNSF. You might end up on a Nebraska route and finish at a different railyard, though. Good luck either way!

I think you are correct. From what I can tell, mine is on UP and departed Indiana this morning. The automated system says an ETA of 8/2, but does not state a delivery location.

RR897

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX60
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Danny's Bronco, funny story. Around 2017, I fell in love with ranch waters on a hot day in Texas. Since then I order/make all my drinks with Topo Chico. So much so that my friends started referring to me as ā€œTopoā€.

We were at the bar last weekend and I ordered my usual Topo Chico drink. One of my friends suggested I should get a vanity plate with Topo, since they know I love it so much. Iā€™m not a big fan of vanity plates, but for whatever reason it made me laugh. Unfortunately, Topo had already been taken, but we found the best alternative.

Itā€™s become my go to drink now for soda replacements or when I need to drink extra water. Bottles is the only way to go!

Iā€™ll have to try the hard seltzer strawberry guava in the bottle. Didnā€™t know that existed.
I'm more of a fan of the pineapple ones. Just get the variety pack and go to town!

RR897

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX60
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats to those that have taken delivery! Mine showed up today šŸ˜Ž after 736 days. So excited to pick it up.
My question is around your pricing experience. My dealer and Ford indicated sticker minus a ā€œtransition private offerā€ of $2925. Thatā€™s $6035 more than my original order in 2021. Am I missing something? Is there some other discount I should be receiving, pushing for?
I am super excited to pick it up but want every available price reduction. Any suggestions?
Looks awesome! Congrats!

Sponsored

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think you are correct. From what I can tell, mine is on UP and departed Indiana this morning. The automated system says an ETA of 8/2, but does not state a delivery location.
Thatā€™s interesting. Not sure mine was ever on UP. I went from CSX to BNSF near Chicago and have been on BNSF since then. I will say I was able to get updates at every small town my railcar passed through for most of the route after the Chicago area. The most frustrating hang ups have been in CO because I was making such great progress before then.

That said, Iā€™m finally out of ā€œEL AY Hoontaā€ (La Junta) this morning and my most recent checkpoint was Pueblo. Tracker says it departed Pueblo but even then it might get held up there since itā€™s a major BNSF junction. Weā€™ll see. Even if it gets delivered to the final railyard today, Iā€™m not expecting it to hit the dealership until mid-late next weekā€¦ if Iā€™m lucky. Patience is hard.

RR897

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX60
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Patience is hard.

This is the worst test of patience out of the whole process. When I did not have a build date, I settled in for the long haul. Now that it is so close, I want to do the happy dance constantly, but nobody wants to see that!

The UP ETA in the automated system says 8/2, but I have to assume that does not necessarily mean the ETA to my stop, right? If it is ultimately headed for the West Coast, for example, maybe 8/2 is the ETA for the final destination. The automated information is very limited.

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Right?! I kinda enjoyed the tracking though each state because it was progress, but any delay for >9 hours in a given town and I start squirming.

I think my rail travels are about to end, though. Iā€™m officially out of Pueblo, moving north, so should see a quick trip to Littleton. Then the real test of patience begins.

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The UP ETA in the automated system says 8/2, but I have to assume that does not necessarily mean the ETA to my stop, right? If it is ultimately headed for the West Coast, for example, maybe 8/2 is the ETA for the final destination. The automated information is very limited.
During my trek across Indiana, the CSX phone tracker was giving me the ETA for Gibson, which I understand is actually "IHB Gibson Yard" just outside of Chicago. That's where my railcar switched to BNSF. I haven't had the phone tracker give an ETA since then but I'm on track for reaching the final railyard within the Ford tracker timeline.

Eromak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW GTI, 20 BMW X2 M35i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Submitted documentation I have available. Feels like a really tough place to negotiate from as the dealer totally has the upper hand. It is more an appeal at this point. Ford will validate the Price Protection exists and "should" be honored but they cannot hold the independent dealerships accountable. Feels way sideways in my opinion.

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Submitted documentation I have available. Feels like a really tough place to negotiate from as the dealer totally has the upper hand. It is more an appeal at this point. Ford will validate the Price Protection exists and "should" be honored but they cannot hold the independent dealerships accountable. Feels way sideways in my opinion.
THat sucks, the lady I talked to at the 800 number listed every discount code and special offer I was eligible for. Emailed it all to me and my salesman. Maybe you got a lazy one.

All of the Bronco ordering process has been sideways.

amdeets

Wildtrak
First Name
Ann-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CARLESS!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Meanwhile, on Ramp 59ā€¦

My daily call to customer service has yielded another ETA - Aug. 3rd. Every day, the car sits there still and the ETA bumps back several more days. Itā€™s now T-8 days until the car I am BORROWING will also be unavailable.

I actually feel bad for my dealer who Iā€™ve worked with for years and appears to be completely powerless. He seems to trust the process a lot more than I do though and every time they give him the same (fabricated IMO) ETA, he acts like itā€™s actually going to show up :) Bless his heart.

Surely somebody is in possession of a simple spreadsheet that says THESE VINs are getting on a truck on THIS day. Itā€™s hard to see all of these other units being delivered to dealerships that are part of the recall and have to sit or were ordered months and months after ours.

Rant over. For now.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unrelated but check the torque on your lug nuts. Mine were somewhere between 10-15ftlbs under 100. Not the end of the world and to be expected with brand new wheels. Just a heads upā€¦