Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you to the boys and girls at the Fordโ€™s Michigan plant. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ You guys did a wonderful job. I waited 13 months quietly saving and waiting. Picked it up last Wednesday.
And his name fits the bill. And soon it will have his Longhorns ๐Ÿ˜ˆ as it wobbles down the roads to catch any unsuspecting citizens of Rock Ridge ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ„..
It just makes its presence known every where it goes.
Love the compact 2 door look and feel.

Hands down the Base DRLโ€™s are way more classic looking then Its upper models in my old school opinion.

I have zero gripes so far (aside that it does not have the ACC only emergency breaking wtf) and since this is only for fun and not a daily the little whistles and whooshes are a good reminder you are in Bronco and not in a Camry.
I would be ridiculous to expect otherwise..

Going to stick to functional mods as they arrive in the mail and ease of doing.

I didnโ€™t go with the plastic floor due to build constraints but that would have have made this build like ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง with charries on top ๐Ÿ˜‰

I predict that future models will get rounder and these first body shapes will be as boxy as they get.

Also thank you North County Ford and Ford for straight up no nonsense deal.
I feel extremely blessed and fortunate for sure.
Considering what others have gone through. My brand loyalty is 100 right nowโ€ฆ.
And who knows when the M3 makes a vacancy in the garage to pay for some of this crazinessโ€ฆ a pre owned manual GT350 (with rev limiter below stock ๐Ÿ˜‚) would be in order to complete my stable of ponies. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‡ and I can set off into the sunset.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿค˜ Mongo got his Mongo ๐Ÿค˜ 1676341915044

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿค˜ Mongo got his Mongo ๐Ÿค˜ 3476CCC3-751D-44FC-AA7A-40E84BAB92AE

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿค˜ Mongo got his Mongo ๐Ÿค˜ 759A528C-E8BD-4EFC-8CFF-E27D31F4DE95
Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks a little familiar before I started to mod, except mines a BB!! Congrats brother from another mother. 2dr running up front!!!

IMG_20230202_135705.jpg

OP
OP
TheGriffin1313

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav