First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree, the first time I went offroading, they did do their job, however all the mud/dirty water landed on the rear bumper and the front bumper. But it's because the design Ford did having the flares go over the bumper, there is no way to stop this with the current crop of mud flaps out there.

What I'd like to see are ones that aren't flat mudflaps but curve with the flare and cover the part of the bumper so the slush slides over it and down. If that isn't possible, they should fold over at the top to touch the flare so it would limit the crap that comes down on the bumpers.

IMG_0862-XL.jpg

IMG_0858-XL.jpg

IMG_0851-XL.jpg
I can see that being hard to clean, I have the other bumper that’s different in that area. Something like thin rubber mat would solve the chucks collecting possibly. No matter what you do mud will find a hole to hide in lol
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Delivery window pushed back yet again. It's been 2+ years what's a few more days/weeks right? :rolleyes:

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Delivery window pushed back yet again. It's been 2+ years what's a few more days/weeks right? :rolleyes:
Where in TX are you? What was original ETA and the latest ETA?

(Asking as I found a BRaptor currently In Production that will be purchase d through a TX dealer so wondering if I may see similar delays)

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Where in TX are you? What was original ETA and the latest ETA?

(Asking as I found a BRaptor currently In Production that will be purchase d through a TX dealer so wondering if I may see similar delays)
My dealer is in the DFW area. Original delivery window was 2/6-2/12 It's now 2/22-3/3. It's been sitting at the railyard waiting to be trucked to the dealer since 2/10

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer is in the DFW area. Original delivery window was 2/6-2/12 It's now 2/22-3/3. It's been sitting at the railyard waiting to be trucked to the dealer since 2/10
Thanks! My dealer is in San Antonio. Though I've seen some delays for folks in Austin so SA may not be much better.

I'm going to need to coordinate my ~3 day drive to Texas with its arrival so would be a pain if they keep bumping the window. Hopefully they'll be OK with just letting me know when it acutally gets there and then I can start driving.

Hope your new date sticks. The last days are the hardest, I know that from my Badlands from this build week (1/19 blend, arrived at dealer on 2/8).

Sponsored

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My eta was similar to yours 2/12-2/21 and now it’s undetermined. How long do they give an update after the eta date passes? Mines been sitting at the railyard since 1/10. I do have FordPass activated and i see mine made the train i can follow along it’s progress. Where i have it circled is where it is now in melvindale picking up other vehicles i guess.
Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week 44FF1627-9787-4DAE-89F1-1465365D93E4

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My eta was similar to yours 2/12-2/21 and now it’s undetermined. How long do they give an update after the eta date passes? Mines been sitting at the railyard since 1/10. I do have FordPass activated and i see mine made the train i can follow along it’s progress. Where i have it circled is where it is now in melvindale picking up other vehicles i guess.
First of all, sitting at the railyard in MI since 1/10 is INSANE. I'm not surprised Ford is that unorganized, though.

My delivery date has moved back like 4 times, but has done so before the end of the window each time.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First of all, sitting at the railyard in MI since 1/10 is INSANE. I'm not surprised Ford is that unorganized, though.

My delivery date has moved back like 4 times, but has done so before the end of the window each time.
I called customer service today just to see my new eta and they didn’t have it of course. But the crazy thing is that they said it shows in canton Mi at the railyard awaiting shipment. They don’t even have it updated to being loaded on the train moving. And my dealer knows even less… So hopefully yours may be moving and customer service may be out of the loop. Either way it is a cluster**k of unknown information…

Last edited:

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! My dealer is in San Antonio. Though I've seen some delays for folks in Austin so SA may not be much better.

I'm going to need to coordinate my ~3 day drive to Texas with its arrival so would be a pain if they keep bumping the window. Hopefully they'll be OK with just letting me know when it acutally gets there and then I can start driving.

Hope your new date sticks. The last days are the hardest, I know that from my Badlands from this build week (1/19 blend, arrived at dealer on 2/8).
I live in Austin and my Bronco went through San Antonio rail yard and trucked to Austin.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Bronco gods have heard my prayers. Just arrived at the dealership!
Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week IMG_20230223_091915

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week 105C6280-2414-48F7-855A-2BCE987950E9
My baby’s home!

youseriousclark

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Badlands/2.7/Lux/Oxford White
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too tired to take any nicer pics but I finally have my baby! Flew out to Denver Thursday, went straight to the dealer to pick it up. Then grabbed some lunch, got the front windows tinted and took off!

Left Denver at 5pm Thursday, parked in my garage in Boston by 8pm Saturday. Not a bad drive overall, I did get a speeding ticket in NY (whoops) and hit snow all the way from Buffalo to Boston but the car was totally solid in the snow!

Totally in love so far. Every time I park it I look back at it several times while walking away 😂 now time for a wash and to start planning some changes.

Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week 12D658F5-4A3D-4C94-BB1C-F58C381A2407

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t want to jinx myself, and I’ve only had my Bronco for a week and 300 miles, but so far, she’s been perfect. Not a squeak, rattle, drip, crack, etc. I’ll report back after a thousand miles or so, but so far so good 😊.
Sponsored