Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Badlands/2.7/Lux/Oxford White
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone applying for financing now or waiting until you have a delivery window? I’d like to lock a rate in but also don’t wanna risk doing that and then have my Bronco sitting at the plant for months!

Did some research last night and looks like not much is going for less than 4ish

The silver lining of waiting so long for this has been the heavy saving I was able to do!
Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone applying for financing now or waiting until you have a delivery window? I’d like to lock a rate in but also don’t wanna risk doing that and then have my Bronco sitting at the plant for months!

Did some research last night and looks like not much is going for less than 4ish

The silver lining of waiting so long for this has been the heavy saving I was able to do!
I’m waiting until it’s on the way to the dealership. Loan approval takes a few minutes.

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you!!

Good question. I started checking rates with local banks and credit unions when I was finally scheduled after waiting for 2+ years. I received quotes, but they would only commit for a max of 60 days. To your point, who knows if the Bronco with load on the Rail card shortly after it comes off the line, or sit on a lot for months waiting on a chip. My plan is to pursue the financing when it appears that the Bronco is actually in route (where I can track it on the Rail car). I just don't think I can do anything before then because of the possibility of it landing in the "need parts" never neverland. Hopefully all of those issues have been worked out by now. Looking forward to getting the bronco.

The wait has been pretty punitive - Interest rates are much higher, and I just check the Ford Extended Warranty costs on Grainger and compared to 4 weeks ago. Ford Warranty costs are up 7.7% over the last 4 weeks. Not happy about the impact of all of these items on me financially because of the 2 year lag in order fulfillment.

One question for the group - At one time, I heard that if you ordered a painted top in early 2021, Ford planned to provide you with 200,000 Bonus Points. You had to have been one of the early orders which I was. Does anyone know if that is still being honored by Ford.

I think there is also 42,000 points for the Purchase of the Bronco, and I believe 20,000 Ford Pass Points for Reservations Prior to December of 2020.

Can anyone confirm if the 200,000, 42,000 and 20,000 points are all still being honored? Also wondering how long it takes to hit your Ford Pass account. I am thinking of applying them toward the purchase of an Extended Warranty if possible.

Thanks for any feedback!

youseriousclark

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good question. I started checking rates with local banks and credit unions when I was finally scheduled after waiting for 2+ years. I received quotes, but they would only commit for a max of 60 days. To your point, who knows if the Bronco with load on the Rail card shortly after it comes off the line, or sit on a lot for months waiting on a chip. My plan is to pursue the financing when it appears that the Bronco is actually in route (where I can track it on the Rail car). I just don't think I can do anything before then because of the possibility of it landing in the "need parts" never neverland. Hopefully all of those issues have been worked out by now. Looking forward to getting the bronco.
Thanks! Yeah that seems to be the safest bet. I’m getting so antsy now and just want it all to be done with lol.

When I ordered at the very start of it all I lived in Denver so that’s where my car is being delivered. Of course life happened over ~2 years and now my husband and I are travel RNs so we are in Boston. We plan to fly out and then drive back.

With my excellent luck I have a surgery scheduled mid-Feb and a week long vacation near the end of March so fingers crossed my timing works out! 😬

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks! Yeah that seems to be the safest bet. I’m getting so antsy now and just want it all to be done with lol.

When I ordered at the very start of it all I lived in Denver so that’s where my car is being delivered. Of course life happened over ~2 years and now my husband and I are travel RNs so we are in Boston. We plan to fly out and then drive back.

With my excellent luck I have a surgery scheduled mid-Feb and a week long vacation near the end of March so fingers crossed my timing works out! 😬
Which dealership in Denver did you go through?

Sponsored

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yikes on the timing of the surgery. Congrats on the marriage and I hope all goes well with the Surgery. I am sure it will all work out just fine. Enjoy the long drive in your long awaited Bronco!

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I went ahead and got approved this week. It's only a 45 day lock so hoping that vehicle arrives before it expires OR that rates don't go up too much between now and actual delivery time.

youseriousclark

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yikes on the timing of the surgery. Congrats on the marriage and I hope all goes well with the Surgery. I am sure it will all work out just fine. Enjoy the long drive in your long awaited Bronco!
Thanks so much!

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Schomp in Aurora. In my experience they’ve been fantastic. I’ve been working with Fred.
I have an order there too, if you need someone to look at your bronco let me know!

Sponsored

youseriousclark

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an order there too, if you need someone to look at your bronco let me know!
I love these forums for this reason! That's so kind of you to offer, thank you!!! Fingers crossed timing will all work out. I will definitely shoot you a message if I run into issues.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

1/17 Blend

Now showing "In Production"

1286/1573 rotation

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/20 blend and shown in production since Sunday on ford tracker , but this happened a month ago, in production for 3 days then magically bumped to 1/9, then a week before then bumped to 1/16, and now back to “in production” so fingers crossed it gets built this time, good luck all. Raptor build by the way, GT holder

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
1/19 blend date. Tracker has been showing "In Production" since last Friday. Hope its real this time after bumps from 12/19 and 1/6. Neither of those ever got to In Production state.

Ron B.

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was originally scheduled Week of January 16 2023. Bumped to Week of January 23 2023. Spoke to Ford.com representative and my dealer built scheduled today for January 27th. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored